Prologue

A/N: Oh yeah throughout the story I'll be mixing the mother tongue or dialect of each character.

It was after the battle with the large Neuroi and the 501st JFW has just been reformed and Yoshika Miyafuji just regained her powers, as the witches of the 501st head back to base they receive a transmission from the nearest Allied coastal radar station near the coast of Gallia by Calais.

Minna: Alright I just got word from command, that one of our radar stations spotted a Neuroi contact by the coast of Calais. She informed her squad mates.

Mio: Strange I thought we already cleared the Neuroi in the Gallian airspace. She said through the radio of her float plane

A/N: If you guys are wondering why Mio Sakamoto is not using a striker unit cause by this time her powers have grown weak already that she's relegated as a non-combat officer. Since this takes place after the Strike Witches Movie.

Perrine: Major Sakamoto is right there shouldn't be any Neuroi's here, the hives that are located in Europe is in Berlin, Budapest, and Vienna. She said.

Mio: Yeah, I'm also not sure why a Neuroi would be operating so far out. She added.

Gertrud: It could be a scout, my intuition says it could be a Neuroi scout.

Erica: Eh why sent the entire 501st if were just dealing with that kind of Neuroi, I wanna go back to base and rest. She whined.

Gertrud: Hey that's no soldier of Karlsland should act! The order comes from high command and they've chosen us to investigate and intercept! She lectures Erica.

Erica: Aww come on Trude is this even really necessary. She said while making a gesture to the rest of the group.

Gertrud: Erica! Stop being lazy and just follow orders! She continues her lecture while the entire group just has a very amused reactions from the two.

Charlotte: Still we need to get there, if it directly comes from high command. She said.

Eila: Still Sanya can you detect the enemy's presence? She asked.

Sanya: Yeah, I can hear some radio chatter on the place too. She replied.

Eila: Eh? What do you mean you can hear radio chatter? She asked in surpise.

Shizuka: Should we head there Yoshika-san? She asked.

Yoshika: Yeah since we need to protect everyone from the Neuroi's and I just got my powers back. She said enthusiastically.

Charlotte: So the question is, why is the Neuroi's doing scouting runs that far? She asked as she glances to her friend.

Francessca: I don't know, but it creeps me out that the Neuroi's are becoming quite troublesome. She pouted.

Yoshika: Say Lynne-chan? Now that I got my Magic back this means I can go back protecting people! She said with stars on her eyes.

Lynette: Yeah, you could do that again Yoshika. She said as she pats Yoshika.

Mio: Still you need to be careful Miyafuji. She said over the radio.

Yoshika: Yes ma'am! She responded. 

Perrine: Ugh, the Major is still this close to Miyafuji. She grumbled.

As they flew and started to engage the Neuroi, with it splitting into 3 different parts and all three deploying many different Neuroi drones.

[Meanwhile in another era]

On this part was a group of witches flying around on their Striker Units, but instead of the usual Striker Units these girls are using they are using the state of the art Jet Striker Units the small unit is being led by a Liberion looking girl. The unit is named the 110th Joint Fighter Wing but due to changes over the years since the 1940's the current JFW's operates differently from their older counterparts.