Love letter?

In honor of Valentine's Day I give you
DUN DUN DUN

the letter blathers used to confess to Brewster + a short fic

Brewster looked at the envelope with a bright blue wax seal on it. He had never seen a letter like this. He opened it to see a letter with simple handwriting.

It read :

Dear Brewster,
Hello. I hope you respond as soon as possible as this is important. I love you. And I'm not sure if you love me. It would be wonderful if you responded very quickly and go to the lake in the forest at 3:00pm during Friday.

Thank you and goodbye-

{+{^~€~€

The name had been scribbled out. He wasn't sure if he should go as he didn't know who he will meet but he eventually decided to go anyways.

Leaving early he went out the door and went into the forest. He walked for want feet like ages until he came across a lake. He checked his watch 3:00pm where was the person.

He heard footsteps and turned around to see blathers.

"You're the one who sent me the letter?" He said questioning the already scared man. He nodded and walked up to him and tightly wrapped his arms around him. Tears formed in his eyes he tried to hide them but it was no use Brewster saw those tears fall down.

"What's wrong?" He asked managing to get his arms out of blathers tight grip.

Through tears blathers said "do you love me?" Brewster placed a hand on blathers' face causing him to look up. Brewster looked down on his teary face and kissed him. Of course the kiss didn't last forever but it did last for a good 10 seconds.

When Brewster pulled away. Blathers was left speechless.

"There's your answer" Brewster said smiling. Tears had stopped falling down his face as blush grew he soon pulled Brewster in for another kiss.

Fun fact : blue wax seals usually meant love and the brighter the blue the more you loved that person!