Lifeless eys

Angst for y'all
Gore

Brewster held on blathers. His breaths slowing. The shine in his eyes gone dull.

"Please...."

"Don't.."

"Go.."

Blathers laughed for the last time holding his face.

"I love you" a few tears fell onto blathers cold face. Lifeless eyes looked into Brewster.

Blathers blood on Brewster's cold hands

Brewster stared back at him. He looked at peace. Without him. Tears fell. He couldn't scream. It hurt to much.

He felt....

Empty

The blood seeping into his shirt. The red blood dyed his once white shirt red. Smelling of copper.

"Blathers.... please...." he looked over to the knife. Blathers blood on it. He grabbed it and stared at it. Taking a deep breath he stabbed himself the blood rushing out as he pulled it out. He was reunited with his lover.

"Brewster? Brewster!" Brewster woke up to someone shaking him. "Blathers? Blathers!" Brewster jumped into blathers arms pushing him back a little burying his dancing his chest listening to his heart beat. His tears started to wet his shirt

"Whats wrong?" Blathers said scooting up a bit petting Brewster's hair. "Bad dream?" He saw Brewster nob a bit before pulling him up a bit. "Well I'm here now so don't worry darling!" He giggled as he hugged Brewster tightly giving him loving kisses on his face. Wiping Brewster's tears he kissed him on his cheek. "I love you" Brewster felt clam when he heard those words.

Brewster said "I love you too"