Together at last

They are human. The island reps name is chole

Brewster opened the door at the back of the museum. He had to hurry as he heard feet running through the big museum.

He opened and closed it quietly as he didn't want the people to know where he was. He took his shoes of and placed them neatly in a corner. He looked inside to see a living room. Simple yes but he was more excited as he saw blathers sleeping on the couch. The bear he gave him in his arms.

Placing his suitcase down he tip toed to his lover and looked at him. He looked tired. He took his hands and placed them on his face. Kissing his forehead lightly he heard a quiet mumble "Brewster?" He releases his hands "can I sleep with you?"

"Brewster!" Blathers said with delight getting up a bit and smiling at him. His hair was a bit messy like always. Brewster later down his back facing away from his love. Giving him a warm smile.

"I missed you"

Blathers yawned "I've missed you too dear" before placing his head on his shoulder and falling back asleep.

They both woke up to the faint sound on knocking at the door.

Brewster looked over to blathers "who do you think it is?"

Blathers stopped and thought for a bit before saying  "I believe it's Isabelle and our island representative" getting up and stretching.

Brewster got up and went to the door and opened it to see a 3 ladies and 1 boy.

"Hello! My names Isabelle! I'm island secretary and I take care of residential duties! This is our island representative Chole!" The blond girl said happily.

"I'm pinky and that's stitch!" The pink haired girl spoke up pointing to the short man with orange and pink hair.

"And you're all here because?"

"You haven't signed your papers silly! It's just normal information like date of birth, age, place of living, marital status, health conditions we should know about, ya know! Anyways here's the papers!" She gave the papers to Brewster before walking away.

"Come on guys!" She said turning around for a bit. Pinky and chole walked to her but stitch stayed for a bit before they yelled his name. Before taking off he said "you're really tall"

Brewster slowly closed the door and went back inside.

Filling the info out he stopped at marital status. He yelled out to blathers "hey! Can I change this at anytime!"

"Yes! You just need to tell Isabelle first!"

"Ok!" He yelled back. Still hesitating he checked off   

• significant other (not married)

But that all was about to change soon