Prologue

*(No one's POV)*

It was the night after fairy tail had won the GMG's, everyone was drunk and partying, the Crime Soiree had decided to stop by for the party as well. The master ordered all the girls to help the boys home. (Erza helped Jellal, Lucy helped Natsu, Juvia helped Grey, Wendy helped Romeo, Evergreen helped Elfman, Mirajane helped Laxus, Lisanna helped Bixslow, Cana helped Freed, and Levy helped Gajeel).

The Next Day

*Erza POV*

I wake to see that I'm naked in bed. Next to Jellal who's also naked. Shit! I pick up my clothes which were tossed on the floor and put them on, fumbling in my haste to do so. I then sprint to the guild. This never happened. I like Jellal, but do I like him that way..? No.. he has a fiance, I can't like him. My mind swirled with countless thoughts.

*Lucy POV*

Urgh.. What the hell happened last night..? My whole body hurts... Especially my bottom..?! I glance at my surroundings, where am I? The surroundings seem familiar... Wait... I'm at his house..? Why is Natsu naked? FORGET THAT WHY AM I NAKED?!?! No... please PLEASE tell me that that didn't happen... Shoot! I grab my clothing and dress as fast as possible. Please no... I'm only 18... I run to the guild, silent tears dripping down my face. I love Natsu, but just as a friend...

*Juvia POV*

Juvia wakes up with an intense pain in her head and crotch, wait second where is Juvia..? Juvia pull down the covers to see Gray-sama! Wait... why are we naked..? Did we... Oh no... Juvia gets out of the bed desperate to leave, Juvia throws open the doors not caring about how loud she was. Juvia NEEDS to get out of here. Juvia runs to the guild as sobs escape her lips. Love rival... What should Juvia do..?  Grey-sam-, No Grey, Juvia cannot love someone who would do this to her.  Juv-I mean I will NEVER speak in 3rd person again.

*Wendy POV*

I wake up in an unfamiliar space, where am I? I look around and see Romeo next to me... wait a second... WHY ARE WE NAKED!! I don't have any feelings for Romeo! And I'm too young... I like Chelia! I ran out of the room after putting on my dress,  I was shaking so much that I barely managed to get the dress on. I'll tell Chelia about what happened. Chelia is always there for me whenever I'm down, I just hope that she accepts this...

*Evergreen POV*

I wake up to the feeling that something is crushing me... Why does my butt hurt..? I shove the heavy thing off of me, and it makes a grunting noise. Wait... it grunts..? What the hell is he doing here!!! I stumble out of the bed and put my dress on. Oh no... I get myself together and leave the house. When I get outside, I realize that it's Mira and Lisanna's house. If they aren't here then, maybe the same might have thing happened to them...

*Mirajane POV*

I wake up to a ringing in my head and look around. I'm somewhere familiar, wait... Laxus' house!?! And we're naked!?! Shoot! I run away after slipping my dress on with a smile, but inside I'm silently breaking down.

*Lisanna POV*

I wake up to my whole body aching and look around. Bixslow?! Why are we naked..? Shoot! I need to get out of here, I thought throwing on my clothes which were strewn around on the floor. What will Mira-nee think of me now..? I walk out of Bixslow's house and put on a fake smile. I'll tell Mira-nee about this... I know she'll love me either way..

*Cana POV*

I wake up to an intense pain. I realize that I'm naked and AHHHHH!!! FREED'S NEXT TO ME?!?! I'm outta here I thought as I put on my usual clothes, Though something made me want to cover up my stomach... Strange. I headed back to my house and put on one of the few sweaters I had. I made up my resolve myself and decide to tell Mira about this, She always seems to make me feel better somehow.

*Levy POV*

I wake up to feeling like I was hit by a truck. Something stirs beside me. Gajeel..? What is he doing in my house?  I wonder as I look around, Wait a second! This isn't my house!! A chill goes down my back and I realize something. Gajeel and I are both naked! Oh no! What do I do! What do I do!  As I battled my inner thoughts I realized something, I can tell Lu-chan about this! I need to get to the guild as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oof! This sure took a long time for me to write! (Lol) I'm such a slow writer. Like I literaly started writing this 5 days ago. And we have break this week. Anyways, if you are still reading this, my ships in this are:

Erlu: Erza x Lucy

Gale: Gajeel x Levy OR Livy: Levy x Lisanna

Gruvia: Grey x Juvia OR Livia: Lisanna x Juvia

Canajane: Cana x Mirajane

Chendy: Chelia x Wendy

Elfgreen: Evergreen x Elfman OR Evergreen x OC

Please help me decide who to ship Lisanna with! I like Lisanna x Lucy, but I'm more of an Erlu fan. Also I decided to do a yuri with this because most people that I know do not appreciate the wonderfulness of yuri ships. Anyway, if you did read all of this, and listen to all my ranting, THANK YOU!! 

- Ari (My random nickname)

Wow, 956 whole words! Thank you, bye!