Chapter 3

*Lucy POV*

When I arrived home, Natsu was in my apartment as usual.... "Hey Natsu" I said, "Get out of my apartment Levy, Juvia, and Erza are coming over soon for a sleepover."

"But Luce!" He whined before I cut him off.

"GET OUT! Do YOU WANT me to to Erza that you're here when WE'RE HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT!?!" I said giving him a death-glare. He shivered and started to turn pale. "Get out. Right. Now." I could feel my aura turning darker and I was starting to lose my temper.

"Y-yes m-mam!" He said saluting like he usually does with Erza. He leaped through the window and ran away from the apartment.

"Odd..." Natsu usually only does that with Erza... Well whatever.  I sat down on the couch to wait until Erza and Juvia arrived.

"Hey Lucy!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts, it was Erza, Levy, Juvia.

"Hey guys!" I said. "I was thinking that we could go to the drugstore to pick up some pregnancy tests just in case we are you know..." I trailed off unsure of how to finish my sentence. Everyone in the room cringed. 

"You're right. We should definitely consider the possibility..." Levy looked scared, and I felt horrible, "but, what if someone sees us there? There isn't really any good excuse for us to be there..."

"Wait." I said, "I'll go alone. If I go alone, then it'll be easier for me to avoid people we know, right Levy-chan? Plus we should probably talk to Wendy about this too since she knows how to heal people..."

"Yeah.. If you do see Wendy, tell her about it then." She said, I could tell that she felt nervous. 

"I'll be back within 45 minutes." I said, and then I left for the drugstore.

At the Drugstore

*Third Person POV*

"Wh-what are you doing here Lucy-san?" Wendy asks.

"W-Wendy!" Lucy exclaims. "Well you see... (A/N: She explains the situation. Sorry I'm super lazy)"

Wendy's face was shocked, yet reassured. 

"What..?" Lucy asks slightly scared.

Wendy grabs Lucy's hands and says, "Me too! Etoo... Chelia and I are dating..." Wendy says nervously as Chelia wraps her hands protectively around Wendy, before being interrupted by Lucy.

"Ohmagoshyouguysaresocute!!!" She squealed jumping up and down. "Tell you what, after we buy the tests we're having a party for you two. Also... Mira's gonna be really excited, so prepare yourselves." 

Wendy shuddered at h2er words.

"Alright, let's go in now." Chelia says while pushing the pair into the shop.

At the aisle we were looking for lots of tests when we suddenly heard voices, "LUCY?! WENDY?! And CHELIA?? What are you guys doing here?"

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. School has been kinda crazy since we started a going back to school system thingy. My school will be over in about 8 weeks, so I'll update more often. I'm really really sorry about the late update. I'll try to update more often but it'll be really hard until school is over, especially with my STEM homework... Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading!!

-Ari