Chapter 2

*Wendy POV*

I waited at the train station, it was 11:40 pm, Chelia's train doesn't arrive until 12... God do I have a massive crush on her. I heard the sound of a train slowing down in the distance, Is her train early..? I grinned and ran up to the area where people were getting off of the train. "Chelia!" I yelled, "I'm over here!"

Chelia ran over and hugged me "Wendy!" she squealed in delight, then pulled away as a look of confusion crossed her face, "Wait what are you doing here..? My train got here like 20 minutes early..."

My face turned red and my heart started pounding, "W-w-well y-you d-di-didn't n-need t-to c-come h-here j-just t-to h-help m-me.." I stuttered trying to avoid the subject.

Chelia sighed "Isn't it obvious Wendy..?" She asks me.

"I-Isn't wha-what o-obvious..?" I squeak in attempt to make my brain catch up to the conversation.

"I love you. More than a friend." she simply states before turning away.

*Chelia POV*

"I love you. More than a friend." I tell Wendy. Shoot! Why did I say that! WHAT IF SHE HATES ME NOW!!! I turn away in a panic before feeling a soft hand grab my wrist. 

"Wait.." A clear voice rings to me, through the noisy train platform. Wendy.. "Ch-Chelia..." she stutters to me. Ugh, here comes rejection I thought preparing for the worst, "I love you too.." she tells me.

"Say what now?" I ask her, my brain is not processing those words.

"I-I love you Chelia" she says once more. She loves me too! Joy rushed through me. This was the happiest moment of my life, until... 

Wendy fainted. 

Right then and there.

"Wendy? Wake up! This isn't funny!" I shouted. People were starting to look at us. I didn't care though. As long as Wendy was alright. "Wendy!!" I used one of my most powerful spells right there. 

"Ch-Chelia? Is that you..?" She asked confused. She started to turn red, I assumed it's because she recalled our conversation before she fainted. Oh. And the fact that most of the people in the train station were staring at us. That too.

"C'mon Wenwen." I told her as I pulled her up and started dragging her out of the train station. "Let's go."

As soon as we got outside the station I dragged her into an alleyway. "Ch-Chelia..?" she stuttered as she called my name.

As I stopped and turned around, "Do you remember what we were talking about before?" I questioned her.

She nodded and turned red. Cute!!  I internally squealed. "Y-yeah.." she squeaked.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay then," I let go of her hand and got down on one knee. "Wendy Marvell, will you be my girlfriend? I know that there's a possibility that you're pregnant, but I promise to always love you. You are my first love, and I swear on my life that I will always be there for you." I told her.

She blushed crimson red, "I-I love you Chelia. More than you can imagine. I really hope, that if I do end up being pregnant, that we can raise the kid as a f-fam-family" she half squeaked half whispered, "So to answer you're question I'd really really love to be your girlfriend. I hope that we can be together forever." After Wendy finished speaking, she turned even more red than before, I don't know how that's even possible but...

I leaped up and grabbed her hands. We leaned into each other and we shared our first kiss in an alleyway in Magnolia.

I loved each and every second of that kiss. Wendy tastes like chocolate... I could feel myself melt into the kiss. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I was really busy, and I didn't know how to continue to from there. I'll try to make the next one longer though. Also please do comment on the ships. (Check the prologue) I'll use the first person who comments opinion, since I don't think that anyone has commented so far. Just as a reminder, the ships that I'm still deciding are:

Livy: Levy x Lisanna OR Gale: Gajeel x Levy 

Gruvia: Grey x Juvia OR Livia: Lisanna x Juvia

The charactors that can be shipped with OC's are Juvia, Levy, Lisanna, and Evergreen. 

But I need to ship at least two of them together since I only have 1-2 OC's other than the Next Gen kids.  

Word Count: 622