1

louis tomlinson never thought of himself as a caring type. he always spent his high school and college days out partying and wreaking havoc in his hometown. as he grew older, the partying died down and he became more work-based. when owning one of the largest record labels you have to be work-based. he didn't know what he was getting into when he first started seeing harry styles. all he knew was that the longer they were together, the more caring and understanding louis had become. 

about six months into their relationship, harry told louis his biggest secret; that he was into ageplay. when harry had told louis, louis was shocked, to say the least. it took a few weeks for louis to come around to the idea, but when he did he became known as harry's "daddy." Now louis lives his life taking care of the only person that mattered to him. harry edward styles. 

~~~~~~~~~

it was eight in the morning on a saturday. it was louis' day off, which meant harry could spend the whole day being little and playing with his daddy. harry sat up in his and louis' bed, normally he would be in his nursery but last night he spent the night big, cuddled up to louis, and watching criminal minds. he looked to louis who was still sleeping and poked his cheek, "daddy? i hungy" little harry said and poked him again. 

louis stirred around a bit and sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "good morning baby" louis said and kissed Harry on the top of his head "what do you want to eat baby?" louis smiled softly as harry thought about what he wanted for breakfast. 

"daddy c'n we have egg and bread?" harry asked as he started bringing his thumb to his mouth. harry knew he wasn't supposed to suck his thumb cause it could make him sick but his dummies were in his nursery and he didn't want to go get them alone. 

"baby no sucking your thumb. it's yucky" louis said and pulled the little boy's thumb out of his mouth. "and yes i will make you some eggs and toast" he said and got off the bed, stretching his back out. he looked back to the bed to see harry holding his arms up for louis to pick him up. 

"daddy uppies" harry said with a pout. he was feeling really small and he didn't want to walk. as louis picked him up, he smiled and put his head in the crook between louis' neck and shoulder, taking in louis' scent. 

"how old are you today pumpkin?" louis asked as he walked to harry's nursery. the nursery was decorated with hello kitty and peppa pig decorations. harry liked more girly things which resulted in louis in buying a lot of tutus and tiaras. 

harry help up three fingers and mumbled a few words. "what was that bub?" louis asked as he set harry on the changing table. he kept one arm on harry as he grabbed a nappy decorated with keroppi from hello kitty, baby powder, and wipes. 

"i twree" harry said and tried to suck his thumb. louis grabbed a sparkly pink dummy and swapped his thumb for the dummy. "tank 'ou dada" he said and played with the rings on the side of the the changing table.

louis smiled at him "you're welcome baby." louis pulled down harry's pants and boxers as he changed him into a nappy. he smiled as harry gasped at the nappy. 

"daddy it koppi!" harry said excitedly. harry spent most of his tv time watching hello kitty and friends or peppa pig, keroppi, my melody, and peppa being his favorite characters. "daddy i wear tutu?" harry asked pointing to the tutus hanging up in the closet. 

louis nodded, "yes baby. as long as you wear socks and a shirt." louis picked him up off the changing table, placing him on the carpeted floor in just a nappy. to louis it was the cutest sight. "what color hazza?" he asked and picked up the light green tutu that harry asked for. he grabbed harry a white t-shirt and white frilly socks. 

harry let out an excited squeal as louis got his dressed. "daddy? c'n nini play with me?" he asked as he grabbed his rainbow teddy bear, kenny, and dressed him in a matching outfit. he looked up at his daddy and waited for an answer. 

"we'll have to call uncle li but i'm sure niall can come play" louis said and smiled at the excited look on harry's face. he picked up his baby and carried him downstairs, "but first you have to eat all your breakfast." 

harry nodded and allowed Louis to put him in his high chair. "yes daddy" he said as he watched louis make his scrambled eggs and toast that he asked for this morning. when Louis set down the plate on harry's high chair, putting a bib on him, the little boy pouted at him. "daddy you foget the pamson cheese" he said and looked up at louis who chuckled. 

"i'm sorry baby. how could i forget my princess' parmesan cheese for his eggs" the daddy said and walked to the fridge to get the cheese. he sprinkled some on top of the little boy's eggs and mixed it in. "there you go baby. all ready" he said and sat down in front of harry, picking up the boy's spoon and feeding him. 

as harry ate, he somehow got eggs and breadcrumbs all over his face; even though louis was the one feeding him. "daddy i have orange juicie?" harry asked before he took a bite of his toast. louis nodded and grabbed a keroppi sippy cup and filled it with orange juice, giving it to the boy. harry thanked him and took a couple sips before finishing the last few bites of his breakfast. 

louis cleaned up the boy's face and hands before taking him down the high chair. he removed the boy's bib, "go play with kenny and your other toys while daddy eats" louis told the boy while cleaning off the little boy's dished. harry nodded and ran off to the play room. louis quickly ate and sent a text to liam, asking if niall could come round and play with haz for a little. 

while he waited for liam to respond, louis cleaned up the kitchen and walked towards the playroom, watching his little boy play with his teddy kenny, and played restaurant. he admired watching harry play when he heard his phone ping in his pocket. 

harry looked at the play room door to see his daddy. "daddy! look! kenny eatin pie fo' bweakfast!" harry sais and giggled and he continued playing. "did you call uncle lili? i weally wanna play with nini" harry whined. he saw louis nod and smiled. 

louis walked closer to his baby and kneeled down to the floor, "nini's gonna come in two hours" he smiled as harry sqealed. harry hugged his daddy and repeated multiple thank you's and i love you's. "i love you too baby boy" louis said back and kissed the top of harry's head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

(1206 words)

so that was the first chapter of this book. i have never written an ageplay book before but hopefully you liked it. anyways please comment any ideas you have or message me. also dont forget to vote so other people can find this. also sorry if there was any spelling or grammar errors. i tried my best to correct them all! 

anyways have a good day! remember you are loved and needed and important! tpwk <3