4 - requested (part 1)

it was a saturday morning, six thirty a.m. to be exact. most saturdays were spent staying in watching movies or going to the park and visiting the duck pond. saturdays were really the only day where both liam and zayn were home all day. most days liam would work day shifts at the local quick care, whilst zayn would teach college students an art class from seven p.m. to ten p.m. liam would get home at fpur p.m., leaving an hour and a half for family time every day. for niall, it was hard not being able to have both his daddy and papa with him at all times but he always looked forward to saturdays. he knew that saturdays were the only days that he was allowed to have ice cream and candy in the same day.
see niall wasn't the type of person that was able to contain his sugar normally. even the smallest bit would make him fidgety when he was meant to be sitting still. but on saturdays, liam and zayn would rather deal with a sugar high niall than see or hear him complain about wanting to have sugar all the time. they never gave him too much though, they would give him little bits every so often to make sure niall didnt have too much sugar intake at one time.
---
as the time got closer to seven a.m., niall slowly started to wake up. he knew it was saturday, he would look at his paw patrol calender that he made his daddy liam buy him when they went grocery shopping. he would put a star on every saturday on the calender so he could count down the days until he was able to have his daddy and papa together. he sat up in his bed, it being a twin size bed with a light brown frame that was decorated to look like a puppy, and got off his bed. today he was set on getting dressed on his own, even though he didnt really understand the concept of matching, but it was okay. he walked over to his dresser drawers and pulled out a pair of gray shorts, they stopped at his mid thigh and were a bit big because he didnt like to feel the seam of the pants go into his skin. he then laid them down onto his bed and when to his underwear drawer. niall did wear nappies, but he didnt like the designs on them so he made his papa buy him some undies in designs that he did like. he grabbed a pair, having a paw patrol design on them and threw them onto his bed. after he got his undies, he went to his bottom drawer and pulled out some neon green socks, he knew that his daddy would want him to wear them since niall always complained about cold feet. finally, niall went to his closet and pulled out a pale yellow shirt, it was his favorite because it had a picture of a puppy holding a bone cookie. he smiled when he saw it and put it on his bed. he looked at the outfit and smiled at himself when he saw what he picked. he was proud of himself for picking such and awesome outfit. he knew that his daddies would think he was a big boy and be so proud of him. a few minutes of niall being proud of himself passed before he started getting undressed. it was when he removed all his clothing when he realized he didnt know how to change his own nappy. he huffed and looked at the changing table in the corner of the room. he decided that since he wanted to be a big boy he would change his own nappy for his daddies. one thing niall hadnt thought about though was the fact that the only time he had ever changed his own nappy was when they first started age regression. its been a little over two years since they started and niall had completely blocked the steps to changing his own nappy from his own mind. so niall got completely naked and grabbed a couple wipes and a nappy. he looked down at himself, he knew what he was meant to do, but he just couldnt bring himself to do it as quick as he wanted. so, a few minutes later, niall stayed standing, wiping himself softly with the wipe and humming a song he heard on sesame street. apparently time had actually gone by pretty quick cause as he was about to put the nappy on himself, liam and zayn walked in quietly and slowly.
"niall, bug, what are you doing?" zayn said softly, not to startle the focused naked boy.
"i getting ready papa!" niall said with a smile as he looked at the nappy, trying to figure out which part goes where. "wanted to surprise you and daddy with nini getting himself ready." liam chuckled at the statement, of course niall wanted to get himself ready. they had to deal with this want at least once a week.
"well nialler, i dont know about papa but i would love to see that naked bum in a nappy and some clothes on you" liam said as he walked forward and grabbed the nappy from nialls hands. "z, can you put him on the changing table?" liam asked and he looked at the clothes niall had picked out. he was getting better at picking his clothing but he still had a bit of trouble matching colors. it wasnt his fault though, niall had a colorblindness that had him mix up his yellows and oranges and reds and greens.
zayn nodded with a smile and picked up the cheeky smiled boy, "so bub, what do you feel like doing today?" zayn asked as he sat him down on the changing table.
"wanna go feed duckies then watch a movie and eat candy and popcorn!" niall said enthusiasticly. he smiled as he saw liam pick up his clothes and bring them towards the changing table.
"well that does sound like a lot of fun, but for now lets get you dressed and ready for the day" liam says as he helps niall lay down and puts his nappy on him. he coos softly when he puts the boys socks on, not changing anything about the outfit and just letting the boy be. after making sure niall had everything on and was ready for breakfast, he let him down and placed him next to zayn, "lets go eat some breakfast and then we'll get ready for the duck pond." he said with a smile. the smile getting wider when he heard niall squeal excitedly.
after everyone had finished their breakfast, which consisted of some bacon, toast, and scrambled eggs, everyone brushed their teeth and got ready to go to the duck pond. 
-
once zayn and liam had niall in the car, buckled and holding his sippy cup, they started their journey to the duck pond. to say niall was excited was an understatement, he was ecstatic. he couldnt stop talking about the "duckies and their waddles."
zayn chuckles as he continues to listen to nialls babbling about what he likes about ducks. "papa i like duckies cause they say quack and eat bread like me!" niall says excitedly as he looks out the window while liam drives. he knew the road to and from the duck pond very well. hed go at least twice a month with liam and zayn. sometimes when one of them had the time, theyd walk to the duck pond for a little bit, just to get niall out of the house.
"i know bubba, you love eating bread like duckies" zayn chuckles as he feels liam park the car in the parking lot infront of the duck pond. "stay in your seat until daddy or i get you out, okay?" zayn says and turns back around after getting a nod in confirmation from the blue eyed boy in the back.
liam got out of the car and grabbed their bag, which contained a small snack for the three of them, a bottle filled with juice, two water bottles, and a few pieces of bread and fruit for the ducks. liam then went to nialls side of the car and open the foor, unbuckling him and helping him out of the car.
"duckies now?" niall asks his daddy and points to the pond simultaneously. liam smiled and nodded as he walked over to the pond with nialls hand in his own, "but remember baby love, dont go in the pond and dont touch the ducks. they arent used to human germs and they might get sick. and you aren't used to ducky germs so you might get sick too" liam said while setting the bag on the ground, zayn already taking out some hand sanitizer and giving  some to niall.
"yes daddy, i wont" he said as he rubbed the hand sanitizer into his hands. he then went into the bag and grabbed a piece of bread, ripping it into little pieces and throwing them to the ducks. he chuckles as he sees the ducks speed over to the bread abd eat it in seconds.
liam smiles at the boy and looks to zayn who is sitting on the ground admiring the boy with a soft smile. "he wonderful" liam says as he sits next to zayn, pulling the mans legs onto his own, "an absolute angel" zayn says in response to liam. "i just wish we could both be with him at all times or at least most of the time." zayn said and leaned into liams touch.
"i know love but we will always have saturdays together to do everything we can't do during the week." liam says and kisses zayns head. zayn nodded and looked up at liam, "i think we should take two weeks off and go on a vacation. it would be amazing for all of us and we could relax and spend some quality time together."
liam smiles widely and nodded e eagerly, "that sounds perfect z, we'll plan something and get days off first" liam says in agreement before looking at niall whose started eating some bread whilst feeding the ducks. 
"daddy, papa! look! the baby duckies are coming!!" niall basically screamed out loud for the whole world to hear.  zayn chuckled and nodded while he watched, "aww they're so cute baby, like you" zayn tells the boy as he sees them come up with the mother duck.
"papa look! its the mommy duck!"
---
after spending four hours at the park and duck pond, liam deemed it necessary that it was time to go home. 
"but daddy! i dont want to go home!" niall whined out as zayn picked up their belongings and put them in the bag.
"niall, i am not going to tell you again. if you dont start listening and behaving daddy or papa are not bring you to see the ducks for a month." liam said sternly, causing niall to pout as his eyes watered at the thought of not seeing the ducks for a month. liam simply nodded and picked the boy up onto his hip and walked back to the car with zayn to his side.
once everyone was situated in the car, niall decided it was then that he had let his tears and crys out. zayn looked at the boy with a pout, "whats wrong bub?" he said softly trying to get the crying boy to calm down a bit.
"i no want to leave the duckies!" niall cried out as he kicked the seat in front of his, which was coincidently liams seat. liams sighed deeply and looked back at niall, "niall james, don't kick the seats and i already told you that we have to go home and clean up. now stop the tears before we get home.

---------------------------------------------------
word count: 2003
a/n: i am so sorry for disappearing! i had started senior year and i am so busy with testing coming up and getting ready for college. but i do plan on finishing at least this book before leaving. i plan on this being about 10 chapters, maybe more but we will have to see. i split this chapter up because i didn't want it to be too long of a read. let me know if you have any thought about this chapter and vote if you liked it!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1.5K READS!! it means the world to me. i love all of you and i hope you have an amazing day! thank you for reading!