part 1 (smut)

you were stressed. it was almost the end of the term, and you had spent the past two weeks studying and prepping for your exams because you needed those grades. you had been slipping a lot in your classes but you managed to bring your grades up with the help of your good friend armin. he was extremely smart and honestly, without him, you didn't even want to think about what your grades would be.

"ugh, sasha, i can't study any more." you groaned, bringing you head down to into the vast sea of review that you had been going over as per armin's request. "i need a break, i feel like my brain is going to fucking explode."

sasha looked over up from her phone and laughed. "it's gonna be worth it, i promise. once you finish these exams, you'll be able to relax for a bit. do you wanna smoke later 'cause we're all getting together later at eren's, i forgot to tell you."

you hadn't checked your phone in the past few hours so you didn't know that there were plans that had been made.

you didn't move your head as you contemplated the thought, it sounded like fun to see everyone and ignore the work you had for at least a bit. exams weren't for another week and a half, so you should be fine.

"yeah, i'll come."

"yay! i'll text the group chat and let them know that we're gonna leave at around 6." she squeals as she grabs her phone and starts typing away a text that you soon receive as well.

"ok, i need to nap first. plus it's like 4 so i'm gonna pass out for a bit." you got up from the kitchen table and made your way over to your bedroom, beginning to get comfortable. "wake me up at 5." you yelled so she could hear from her room.

"you got it." sasha yelled back. you could tell that she said that with food in her mouth.

"typical." you chuckled as you felt your body drift off to sleep.

*

"y/n! hey! wake up! it's 5:30. i lost track of the time." sasha tried to shake you awake in which you grumbled in response.

"ugh, ur so timely." you joked as you made your way out of your room, and into the shared bathroom. wow i look like shit you thought to yourself as you turned from side to side trying to see all of what you looked like in your oversized sweatshirt and shorts.

there was not enough time for you to get ready to look at least presentable, but you felt gross so you turned on the shower and threw your clothes into your hamper. you put on some music because who showers without music and you made sure to shave because it had been awhile since you had and you wanted to feel clean.

once you had finished, you grabbed a towel and checked the time on your phone. 5:40. perfect.

"y/n, we have like 20 minutes," sasha called from her room. "do you think you can be ready by then?"

"yeah, i just need to dry my hair and throw on some clothes and i should be good." you said as you walked into her room, she was pretty much ready to go, and dressed in shorts and a baggy t-shirt. no one really dressed up for these sessions because everyone was already super comfortable with each other.

"ok i'm gonna go change, i don't know if i'll have enough time to dry my hair though."

"you'll be fine. plus, we can be a bit late, they wouldn't start without us anyways." she says with a smile as she puts on a sweatshirt.

you made your way back to your room and threw on a pair of sweatpants, a loose fitting tank top and your favorite pullover. as you made your way back to the bathroom to dry your hair, you found yourself stressing once again about your exams to which you took a deep breathe and reminded yourself that you needed to relax and this was a well deserved break.