part 2 (smut)

"psst! y/n!" eren nudged your shoulder, trying to get a reaction from you while you were still stirring in your sleep. "wake up!"

"what."

"i'm bored," he whined, pulling you closer into his embrace. "talk to me." you opened your eyes slowly, noticed that you had been dressed from the night before. flashbacks of what happened last night flowed into your head, making you feel hot and bothered. suppressing the feeling that was beginning to grow in your heat, you turned around to face him. he looked ethereal like this, his brown hair was down and smiling at you.

"hi pretty," eren whispered, brining his face closer to yours. his words made you blush, he knew what he was doing to you and he thought it was the cutest thing. the way your face would turn pink and you tried to hide your face in his chest only made his feelings for you grow.

"'morning, eren" you reply, finally having the courage to look up at him again. "how'd you sleep?"

"good, you were out like a light, it was pretty funny," he laughed as he looked down at you, seeing you get embarrassed. he had been waiting for the day for as long as he could remember to be able to wake up next to you and see your face in the morning.

"stop embarrassing me!" you whined, this man truly knew how to make you flustered. you both basked in each others presence, not saying a word to each other when you felt eren's hand moving up and down on your hips, massaging you. this felt good, it felt right. being with him, here in your bed. it warmed your heart. as much as you wanted to stay this way, silently with each other, you could ignore the feeling of how hard eren was, and it was right on your thigh, seeming to beg for attention.

you leaned up to him, pressing a kiss to his lips, to which he reciprocated. it was obvious that you were getting turned on by this action, he took this into account, and placed his hand on your cheek, pulling you in for more. you were still sore from last night but you couldn't get enough of him, he was addictive.

"eren," you whimpered against his lips, moving your hand down towards his sweatpants, just barely grazing his length. he was embarrassingly turned on, and it was so early in the morning, he didn't want to mention anything at first, thinking that he would make you uncomfortable but clearly you were feeling the same way. the kiss soon turned into a passionate make out, as if you both could not get enough of each other. the warm feeling between your legs continued to grow, becoming more needy by the minute. the way you were moving your hips to get any friction did not go unnoticed by him, and he moved his hand from your face down and under your shirt, dragging his thumb back and forth on your sensitive nipple.

he chuckled against the kiss, seeing how reactive you were to this, and brought his hand from your breast down to the hem of your panties. eren slid his hand down, gently pressed on your clothed clit, earning a moan from you against his lips. "baby, you're so wet." the way his words made you clench through your panties, and it drove him insane.

"eren, do something, anything, please," you whined, breaking away from the kiss, shaking at the feeling. you were always sensitive in the morning, and eren being here in bed with you was making you even more turned on.

"all you had to do was ask," he whispered as he moved his lips down to your neck, gently placing kisses. he brought his hand down towards your slit and groaned at how wet you were, he had barely done anything to you. "fuck, y/n." he played with your clit at at agonizingly slow pace, seeing how your face was scrunched up and how your legs twitched at the feeling. "get on top of me."

you look at him, confused, "trust me," he says grabbing your hips and bringing you so you're laying on top of him. he pulled your panties down so they hung onto your right leg as he spread your legs. his left arm hold you flush against his chest as he brings his right hand and wraps it around your body, his middle and ring finger sliding down your slit. he plunged his middle finger inside your sopping cunt, making you moan at the sensation. his fingers were longer and thicker than yours, you didn't notice this last night as your mind was fuzzy with the feeling of his tongue on your heat.