part 4 (smut)

you followed eren into his apartment building, hands interlocked as you made your way to the elevator. although you acted calm and collected, you were still somewhat annoyed with the interaction earlier with historia. it shouldn't be bothering you though, you and eren weren't dating. you were just exclusive, whatever that meant. but you knew eren also had history with girls according to sasha. he's extremely attractive and a lot of girls wanted to sleep with him, but he seemed to only be really interested in you, at least you hoped he was. he had told you repeatedly that he was interested in you and that there weren't any other girls in his life, too much that it almost made it seem like he was trying to assure you that other things weren't going on. you trusted him though, right?

you both entered his apartment and he held the door for you as you walked in and took off your shoes. you hadn't been in eren's apartment since you were last here with everyone. as soon as you took off your shoes, you were pushed up against the door.

"eren-" you were taken aback by his sudden action and obvious change in mood. without saying a word, he pressed his lips onto yours, taking your face in his hands. you moaned into the kiss and eren's hands traveled down from your face to your waist, pushing you further into the door. his tongue invaded your mouth, exploring it like he hadn't already in the past. your moans and whimpers drove him insane and he needed to have you, now. he broke the kiss, eyes clouded with lust.

"jump."

you jumped into his arms without hesitation, and his hands on your ass holding you up as he blindly walked to his room. you held onto his neck as he opened the door and laid you down on his bed. you hadn't been in his room in a very long time, but nothing had really changed except for the fact that you and eren were more than friends now.

after he placed you down on his bed, he crawled up to kiss you once again, this time with more passion than before. you both knew where this was going and it made you excited at the thought of having sex with eren again. he seemed to pick up on your wants and needs quickly. he caged you in between his arms as he began to kiss down your neck, sending shivers down your spine. his hands moved down to the hem of your shirt and he slid them under your shirt, resting just before your bra.

"baby, fuck, i need you," eren groaned against your neck as you began to rut your hips against his crotch. it was almost painful how turned on he was, you had such an effect on him. eren swore to himself that he'd never get tired of seeing you like this. you looked so pretty, he wanted to ruin you, but he also wanted to pleasure you.

"fuck me, eren, please," you whined as you continued to grind your hips into his, hoping to release tension that was beginning to build up. you could feel yourself getting wetter by the moment, and eren could feel it too. your slick was seeping through the fabric of your flimsy sweatpants. he brought his hand down to your clothed heat, feeling the damp clothing.

"you're this wet? i barely touched you, princess," he held back a moan as he repositioned himself in front of your core. he placed a kiss on your clit through the clothing, trying to contain himself. he wanted to have a bit of fun with you.

he hooked his fingers onto the waistband of your sweatpants, pulling them off and tossing them behind him. you spread your legs to give him more access as he kissed your inner thighs up to your heat. he wrapped his arms around your waist to hold you in place as he licked from your clothed entrance up to your clit. you squirmed beneath him, it seemed like he was trying to make this hard for you.

"can you stay still for me?" he asked as he took off your thong, exposing your glistening slit to his hungry eyes. you listened to what he said and tried to remain still as his thumb made contact with your clit, rubbing it ever so slightly. he was doing this on purpose, going as slow as possible as if he were trying to make you beg.