part 6

a/n: i'm so sorry for the late update guys, i've been having writers block and i didn't really know how to continue this fic. BUT i love it too much so bear with me. thank you all for being so patient.

*

you woke up to the comfort of your bed, sitting up slowly as you were slightly confused at how you'd arrived here. the sound of your fan echoed quietly throughout your room as you checked your phone, seeing that it was around 3:30 in the morning.

the sluggish feeling of a hangover was prominent as you made your way over to the bathroom, looking into the mirror as you walked over to the toilet. your makeup was taken off, but who did it? who brought you back home? all you remembered from the hours prior was dancing with this guy named reiner and sitting outside on the curb of the street.

once you finished in the bathroom, you entered your room, grabbed one of your favorite sweatshirts before heading into the kitchen. your throat was a bit dry and head pounding from the alcohol you had consumed earlier that night.

the apartment was quiet, you made the assumption that sasha had not made it home yet. knowing her, she was probably out and having some fun with niccolo. you reached up to the cabinet and got a hold of a glass before turning on the tap for some cold water, filling the cup up about three quarters of the way and putting in some ice.

just as you were about to leave and head back off to bed, you noticed that there were a pair of shoes that you knew weren't yours or sasha's over by the door to your apartment. who would leave a pair of shoes at someones house and then leave? or maybe they didn't?

you walked over to the placemat near the door and looked at the shoes, unsure of who they could belong to. your head was throbbing, it seemed to be too much brainpower to think and figure out who's shoes they were. your body ached as you made the decision to fret about the shoes later and made your way back into your bedroom when you walked by the couch to see a body out cold. you took a quick glance, brushing it off because chances are, it could be sasha who came home and passed out on the couch.

just as you were about to exit the room and head to your bedroom, it struck you that the body on the couch looked nothing like sasha. to get a better look, you walked back into the living room and looked over to the couch.

"eren?"

he jolted up from his slumber to see you looking over at him from behind the couch with a glass of water in your hand, clearly confused and annoyed to see him on laying there.

"what the hell are you doing here?" you were pissed off, who does he think he is to sleep in your home? you didn't even want to see him, you remembered only bits and pieces of what happened a few hours prior at the party; for example, him and historia.

eren was confused on why you were upset with him, he was the one who brought you back. maybe the amount of alcohol you had was too much and he was going to have to tell you the story once again.

"y/n, just listen. please?" he asked, sitting up on the couch, eyes pleading you to let him share what he had to say. part of you wanted to kick him out and not even hear what he had to say, but you had been so stressed the past week that you knew that you had to hear what he had to say. your lack of response urged him to continue speaking as you sat down on the opposite edge of the couch.

"so, to start," he cleared his throat, running a hand through his hair, "i have no idea who the girl was who texted me, i don't save anyone's numbers unless they're important to me. i haven't been seeing anyone ever since you gave me a chance. do you really think i'd want to fuck up with you?"

you pondered his question for a moment, eren had made it clear in the past that he wanted this to work but you were still nervous about it. sasha had warned you about his past but he seemed intent on making you realize that he wasn't going to be like that anymore.