ii.

"Finally we're outside now!! You took so long to do the dishes Jingolas." I said to her, i wasn't lying tho.

"Wh- not my fault it took you so long to eat." She said back. 'This girl'. I just ignored her and walked a bit faster than her.

She walked faster too, i walked a lil bit more faster and she couldn't catch up anymore so...

"YAH STOP I CAN'T WALK FAST NOW YOU KNOW?" Jinsoul said and held my hand to prevent me from walking faster. What, is this for..

"Well.. We'll be late if you don't walk fast so will you let go of my hand so i can walk fast.. i'll adjust-" I said but got cut off by her.

"Yeah no, i will NOT be letting go ok? It's also really early." She said.

"Isn't that boy of yours always early?" I asked even if i'm a little bit hurt with making a reason for her to go early..

"OHHH RIGHT!! Then.. Let's Go already!" I sighed walking with her hand letting go of mine. Fuck, why did i even told her about that guy?!

I went beside her sighing while she just talks and talks all by herself, because of that stupid boy. I took out my phone and texted our group chat with just the leaders (Haseul, Sooyoung/Yves, Jungeun/Kim Lip).

leadernims animals

Are you gays already there?

sooyoungieapple:
Yeah we're here so hurry up 🙄

haseulthemom:
Yeah we're here where are u two? U be goin on dates?

WHAT NO!!
U know she likes that one boy there right?

sooyoungieapple:
cmon u gotta go for it some time ;)

haseulthemom:
eve wasn't lying doe

Okkkayyy i'll tryyy
we're close at the building soo act normal plzzz
specially you @sooyoungieapple

sooyoungieapple:
IM- HEYY OKAY THEN .

I sighed smiling at my screen 'these dorks' i thought to myself. I saw Jinsoul looking at me weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her.

"Like what? And who are you talking to?" She said changing the subject hmm.. kinda sus.

"Friends." I answered shortly. I mean it's true those two dorks are my friends.

"Really? You seem red tho?" She asked once again.

"It's because you're too close soulie.." i said softly making sure she didn't hear it.

"Huh?"

"Let's just go. The building's over there already" i said and lend her my hand, she accepted it. AJU NICE!! We both went inside the building wherein we're gonna practice at. Holding eachothers hand.

We went straight to the elevator onto the 8th floor since that's where our practice room is. I was greeted by a hug from Joowon (Jooe)

"Joowon? Why're you here?" I asked shocked, because she's supposed to be at the 4th floor and is forbidden to go here.

"I convinced my mom to let me go dance here cuzzz i got good stamina now. Plus! You're here." She said and hugged me once again. Another sunshine here we go.

"Jinsoul this is my Joowon or Jooe-"

"Im her girlfriend."

"EX! Girlfriend." I emphasized.

"Well hi, i'm her bestfriend Jung Jinsoul here.. and she's mine now." She said and put her hand on my shoulders making me close to her.

"Oh haha." Joowon laughed uncomfortably. Then, we all sat down cause' the dance coach arrived.

"Okay! Everyone let's get started. First of we'll just have a try of a choreography by Mingyu!" The dance coach said. Afterwards Mingyu started to dance the song "24k magic" with some other dancers.

"Wow~ he's so dreamy." Jinsoul said blushing. I mean he's good ok?

"Y'know Lippie's more dreamy!" Yves suddenly said winking at me. Stop making it so obvious!!

"Of course Lippie's the best. But-" Jinsoul said but was cut off when suddenly Joowon talked dreamingly smiling onto space.

"She's the best as always." She said I suddenly blushed. 'That's your ex!'

Yves and Haseul started teasing me, i just ignored them and focused on the dance that Mingyu guy was doing.

-
Well shit here we go again... okay so no hate to Mingyu and NO IM NOT SHIPPING THEM i just wanted to have characters okay? LET ME LIVE just at the end tho lipsoul shippers will win..

OR WILL THEY? Unless 😏