xxviii.

TW // sm0king

"I shouldn't have gone here, Yves." Jinsoul said, standing there her eyes were closed.

"It was a mistake huh? Want a cig?" Yves offered the broken latter. Jinsoul took that one cigarette and lit it up.

"Wow.. thought you already quit smoking?" Yves asked Jinsoul.

"I'm stressed about this right now." The other answered sternly.

When the other two (Jungeun and Jiwoo) was hugging it out. Jiwoo noticed two people standing there, a bit far from them.

"Jungeun..?" She called out for her bestfriend, Jungeun hummed in reply.

"Isn't that Jinsoul?"

"Where? She doesn't know this place Jiwoo." Jungeun said.

"She's here. Look behind you." Jungeun followed what Jiwoo said. She was right, she was there.

She was smoking, Jinsoul was smoking?

They were about to leave the beach, I decided to stand up and excused myself to Jiwoo. I needed to talk to Jinsoul... but I had to ignore her for a bit.

"Sooyoung-unnie! We have to talk.. can we? Alone?" I said walking towards them.

"Sure, do you mind if I smoke while we talk?"

"No, not really."

"Did you s-

"I did, but I can't really do anything about it you know?"

Sooyoung cut Jungeun off, Jungeun silently nodded and just walked far from the two. Her mind was filled with thoughts, her feelings for Jinsoul, and Jinsoul herself.

"Do you like Jiwoo?"

"I do.. I'm stupid for telling her that we were just a game. I was just so scared of commitment, and while I was scared, her feelings for you came back." Sooyoung said her eyes were forming tears.

"Her feelings didn't fully came back to me, she knew I like Jinsoul, Sooyoung. She has to know the real reason Sooyoung." Jungeun said looking at Sooyoung.

"I can't just say my feelings to her right now, she literally just confessed to you." Sooyoung said and laughed it off.

"Someday, next week, or whenever you're ready. Wait, you have to be ready someday okay? If you're not ready any day, you might lose that chance again."

"Okay, alright, I understand. By the way, does Jinsoul like you? She's been mumbling and by the look on her face when she saw you and Jiwoo kiss.." Yves said changing the subject but stopped mid-sentence.

"What, what was the look on her face?"

"Her face was filled with jealousy. She started to become grumpy and her eyebrows are arching."

"Stop lying. Why would she be jealous?" Jungeun was not believing what Sooyoung was saying. She knew there's no reason for her to be jealous, because Jinsoul doesn't like her.

"I think she was looking for you, I don't know. You both should talk. I don't wanna be in between of you gays relationship." Sooyoung said, finally smiling again.

"I might talk to her. If she interacts with me, I might or might now ignore her."

"It's your choice, Jungeun. You're both old enough to handle your own hardships."

"I know Sooyoung, thank you." Jungeun thanked her friend, they decided to part ways since Yves needed to think.

Jungeun sat on the sand, at where Yves left her to go for a stroll and some alone time.

Jungeun's POV

Why would she be "jealous". Did she finally notice my feelings for her? She's been so hard to get and is so stupid not to see my feelings.

It's so hard to love someone whom you know wouldn't really love you back.

I'm a fool for even trying to love her, romantically. She'll give me hope for us to be together but then ends up destroying that hope.

I don't blame her, really. It's just that, I hate how she gives me "signs" that she likes me, but no. It's always just a friendly sign. Always.

I wanna talk to her. I don't wanna let go of my pride. I have to keep this once in a while to prevent getting hurt, again.

Hi ehe SORRY FOR THIS LATE LATE LATEEE UPDATE! I hope you enjoyed this update, it's a cliffhanger again😍😍😍

might put this book [on hold] again, personal reasons and for being lazy💔💔💔😔😔😔 i wanna focus on studies and myself more! and I don't have any ideas how i'll end this story. I might have 1 or 4 last updates, I'm still not sure! But I'm sure I'm gonna end this story :(( thank you so much for reading! i love u all <3