Chapter 1

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

"Спасибо" I smiled at the taxi driver before closing the door and stretching, taking the rest of the way on foot.
Thank you.

I found the motorcycle Luke stored for me, starting it and heading to the address I was given.

I got off, staring at the big blue mansion in front of me and sighed.

What the fuck has he gotten himself into now.

I walked up to the door, entering as it was already open.

However when I did I was greeted by men hanging from the ceiling, about six girls standing around them.

I ducked out of the way as one of them came at me. Using a metal pipe I found on the ground I knocked her unconscious.

I then kicked another one, using a broken chair as a weapon, bringing it down on her head, also knocking her out cold.

I swung a high kick to one of the others, making sure my heel hit her straight in the head, pushing her into a wall. I then used the metal pipe to smash her on the head, watching her fall to the ground.

"What on earth is going on here?!" I turned, still holding the pipe, while breathing heavily to see a Russian girl.

I recognised her from my research as Margarita or Madam M.

"Ya know Luke if this is the greeting I get I think I'll go back to being a recluse thanks" I smirked, throwing the pipe to the ground.

I felt my face pale, breathing becoming harder as I stared into the eyes of the man I still love who stood beside Luke.

"Deckard" I said, breaking the awkward silence, though he just kept staring.

"(Y/n)" he finally said, only breaking eye contact to look around the room at the damage I did.

"Wow, your friend is quite impressive, I might hire her" Margarita said amused.

"Thanks sweetheart but I'll pass, I'm only here for a favour" I said, walking over to Luke and hugging him tight.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Well I was splendid until I got your call" I smirked making him laugh.

"How about you? And Sammy, how's my gorgeous niece, still a trouble maker like her dad?" I asked smiling.

"We're both good, though she's to much like you and it's scary" he said and I laughed, suiting my proud Aunty smirk.

"Niece?" A girl with blonde hair asked. "Wait... are you two brother and sister?"

"Mm Hmm, the names (Y/n) Hobbs, and you are...?" I asked.

"Hattie Shaw" she smiled, my eyes widening.

"I see, nice to meet you Hattie" I said.

"So how do you know my brother?" She asked curiously.

"We... uh... dated" I answered uneasily, the room filling with tension again.

"You let her go" she said to Deckard. "Your an idiot."

I snickered, covering my mouth with my hand to cover the smirk.

"I like you" I said amused. "We're going to get along well."

"Oh great" I heard Deckard mutter making me chuckle.

"So what have you done now Luke?" I asked, turning back to my brother.

"Actually, this is my fault. I have a virus injected in me, and have a super human named Brixton after us" she informed.

"Virus. Superhuman" I said nodding. "Fucking hell is it too late to go back to France?"

Luke and Hattie laughed and I joined in a little, still taking in what's happened.

"You said the guys name is Brixton right?" I asked and Hattie nodded. "I've actually heard of him, I had to do some research a while ago on him. I'm guessing he's after the virus?"

"Yeah, but we have a plan" Deckard said.

...

"Breaking into Eteon? That's your fucking plan?" I asked as we all crowded around a table.

"We need to find the C17 viral extraction machine. Could be anywhere" Deckard said.

"That facility is three square miles of research labs" I explained.

"Yeah and it's a powder keg packed with munitions" Luke added.

"We've got to pull a Mick Jagger" Hattie said to Deckard.

"Well this sounds like a fun game" Luke said.

"We are not getting you on the inside" Deckard said.

"When Deck and I were kids we used to spend our time coming up with these grifts. A Mick Jagger was a job that required one person to showboat to draw all the eyes while the others made the music. A typical inside job" Hattie explained. "Guys, you heard Andreiko. They have to use the extraction machine, so they'll take me right to it. No, I can do it. We can do it."

"So now the only question is how to ring Eteon's dinner bell" Luke commented.

"Oh, I can handle that part" Margarita said. "But first, let's get you geared up."

...

Margarita had just given us all equipment to help us get through this suicide mission.

I saw Luke and Hattie talking so I decided to leave them be.

I walked into the other room to see Deckard looking really worried, loading some weapons.

I sighed, walking over and grabbing some throwing knives, not making eye contact.

"She'll be fine Deckard" I said, still not making eye contact.

There was a silent pause before he continued what he was doing.

"I hope so" he replied.

"We'll make sure of it" I said, grabbing a shotgun before walking off.

...

The three of us walked out the door being greeted by a chopper.

"I got shotgun" Luke said.

"I got shotgun" Deckard said.

"No, no, no. Don't start. I got shotgun" Luke said seriously.

"Actually I got shotgun" I said, showing my gun and walking off in front of them to the chopper.