Chapter 7

*Still your outfit*

*Still your outfit*

"(Y/n)!" I heard a distorted voice yell as I slowly opened my eyes to see a blurry figure. Deckard.

I groaned, feeling my head throbbing as I started coughing up more water, realising Deckard had pulled me from the submerged truck.

"I-I'm up" I muttered, coughing again and stumbling to my feet, him and Luke helping.

"Hattie!" Deckard yelled.

"This doesn't end your way!" Brixton yelled.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that" Deckard replied.

"Ah, the numbers don't add up for you.  The evolution of man is coming, whether you like it or not" he said.

"You know, I almost feel bad for you. 'Cause it's not just metal they filled your head with"

"It's bullshit" Luke finished.

"I was beginning to like you three, you know that?" Brixton said, eyes turning a mechanical orange. "Oh, well."

Luke attached first, Brixton dodging each one of his blows, throwing him to the side like a rag doll.

Deckard and I followed soon after, our attacks doing nothing to the super soldier.

He picked up a part of the chopper, knocking Deckard and I with it, sending us flying backwards.

"You good?" He asked, voice cracking as he stumbled to his feet.

"Fantastic" I retorted sarcastically, standing up as well to see Brixton knock Luke into the ground.

I went at him, throwing a successful punch to his face, cutting his cheek with my knife. However it was then viciously thrown to the ground, watching as the scar heeled.

"What's the problem? Does it hurt?" Brixton asked. "Must be hard being so... human."

He then yelled, charging at us as we tried our best to attack him.

The Eteon soldier deflected and dodged every attack.

I lost my footing while attempting to kick him, giving him an opportunity to land a heavy blow to my cheek, making my fall.

Luke smashed a piece of glass over Brixton's head, successfully knocking him into the ground.

"Do you see that?" Luke asked.

"Yeah" Deckard replied. "We work together, we can hurt him."

"Your right. Time to work as a team" Luke said making my scoff.

"Because that's worked so well in the past" I said amused.

"There's three of us and one of him" Deckard said.