Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It's early in the morning, and he's not in the mood already. Who would it be if an outside imbecile just came for a visit? He was obviously not pleased with his brother's presence. He totally hates getting visited as much as visiting his siblings; he just hates it. They don't need to come; they have nothing to check. He's ruling well; no one comes close to his ways when it comes to ruling in his land. Everyone fears him, not just because he is a Vassily, but because he is Macsen Massey Vassily.

His name alone screams power and authority. Everyone must fear him; his ways are far different from everyone else's. And it's frightening; they should be scared as they should. And no one, not even a single entity in his land, would be superior to him. They won't come close. He's the greatest. His father can't even do anything to him or change his decisions. He's already a rebel for choosing books over swords, and he doesn't mind being treated like an outsider again in his family.

Damn, his day is totally ruined. Not to mention that fucking messy servant of his. Why the fuck would Maximus take that one as bait? How did that fool get his brother's attention? She's nothing, no one, an imposter, a hypocrite, a disgusting servant, a naive human who doesn't have any idea she's being toyed with. Fuck, he should get rid of that one.

His messenger entered his chamber with a proper greeting. He did not waste a second. "Did my father receive the letter already?" He immediately asked.

The servant bowed and gave him a roll. "Yes, your majesty. He also has a response," he said, lending the roll.

He immediately took the roll and read it. Then a bright, evil smirk appeared on his gleaming face. "Then good. I've fucking won at everything now."

He is smart enough to understand and know everything that's happening. There's a reason why his brother is here. Aside from the fact that Maximus is here to annoy him, he's probably here for something crazy. And he's about to reveal it in his own way. Although he already has an idea, he has his ways of letting things come out as they should.

He fucking won the game; of course, he never lost any games at all. He was always the winner. Despite him being the only Vassily who chose books instead of swords, he was always the winner when it came to dirty games with his family. Macsen knows exactly how to play, when to attack, and how to defend. He knows what a trick is; he is the smartest. So Malik's bait won't work on him.

The next day, after the game, he immediately confronted his brother. During their meal, he opened the topic. Amidst the silence, the two Vassilys talking put a lot of pressure on everyone again, especially the servants.

"I won, Malik," Macsen said proudly. "You may now leave after this meal."

Maximus narrowed his eyes and gave him a playful smirk. "Oh no, you didn't."

He smirked back devilishly. "I won the challenge."

Their crimson eyes clashing against each other added more pressure to the ambiance. The atmosphere is already hot, and the tension between the two makes the air hotter.

"I won the challenge of manipulation, brother. I thought you were the most manipulative among us, but look at you, falling from my tricks," Maximus mocked.

Macsen's eyes narrowed as well. He stopped eating. "Oh no, you didn't, you little fuck."

"Oh, really, little fuck?" Maximus shot back.

Macsen touched his sword gently, making everyone around him gasp in fear. "Just like what you've fucking said, I'm the most manipulative here, you silly fuck."

Maximus also touched his sword roughly, adding much tension to the heavy ambiance. "And how the fuck is that? You funny fuck?"

Macsen sighed, giving him a face and trying to mock him in an intimidating way. "I don't want that fucking title though, but since it has been given to me by our father himself, then let it be. Before you came here, I challenged the old man, you sick fuck," he said.