Episode 1

AUTHOR'S  Note. 

Welcome back to my new story about Selena. I'm sorry again for my english. It's not my first language. Hope you guys like it.  

TWO WEEKS AFTER SELENA LEFT.  

( Still imagine Selena with her outfit from her evil transformation. Including the cat eyes. )

                                                                                        Selena's pov 

It has been two weeks since I and the trix left my sister and her friends behind in darkar's citadel. 

We had to stay low for a while. After I teleported us away from the cave. I found a large cave that we could hide, at least until I've come up with a new plan. 

The trix is getting annoyed at hiding. They want to fight my sister and her friends. But I have told them a billion times that we have to stay hidden. 

I'm sitting crossleged with my eyes closed in the deep part of the cave, trying to meditate. I'm trying to stay in control until Icy stands in front of me and asks me.

" - Mistress, I'm sorry to disturb you. But I have to ask. What are you doing ? "

I still have my eyes shut when I answer her.

"- I'm meditating "

"- Why ? " Icy asks.

 " - Because ever since I got the power of relix. I've been granted all these new powers and I have to control them and I also have to control my temper. So that I do not mistakenly hurt anyone. "

" - Okay I understand that. But do you have a plan for the future with your new powers ? "

" - My only concern right now is to have control over these new powers. Otherwise the Winx will defeat me easily. And I get new powers every day. I have no idea what new powers I might get. But I promise you, my friends. That once I have control. We will face Winx again. And this time.... We will defeat them and take over all of magix. "

After I said that. Icy bowed and returned to her sisters. 

I started to practice my breathing again. But  suddenly I felt a big headache. 

"- Icy " I said and icy hurried to me.

" - Yes mistress. " She said and kneeled in front of me. 

" - My head feels strange. " I said and put my hand on my forhead. 

" - Do you want some ice ? " Icy said. 

"- Yes, that might be good. " I said and icy start to use her magic. 

Before she could do anything. I started to see pictures in front of me. 

I saw a very big ice cave. I saw people freezed in ice and I saw a man. And the only thing I could get from him was that he is very powerful and that his name.....Is valtor.

I snapped out from the vision and strated to feel faint. Icy caught me before my head met the floor.

" - Mistress, what happened ?

When I felt my consciousness return I answered her. 

"- I don't know. What did I do ? "

"- Your eyes started to shine pure white and you started to mumble. But only for a few seconds. After that you just collapsed.

" -  I think I had a vision. " I said and raised up.

"- A vision ? of what ? " Icy asked.

" - I saw a massive ice cave. With freezing people inside. Do any of you know where that is ? "

" - Yeah we do. It's a prison world. It's called the Omega dimension. It's whers the most dangerous people are sent. " Stormy anwered. 

" - Yeah, that explance a bit. Those people looked very dangerous. " I said and started to remember the other part of my vision. 

"- I also saw a man. And the only things I could get from him. Is that he is very powerful. And that hid name is Valtor. " I said and started to come up with a plan. 

"- Trix, I have a plan. " I said and started to grin.

" - We are going to the omega dimension. And we are going to free this....Valtor. " I said and smiled wickedly.

The trix started to smile too. I could tell they liked the idea.

"- Finally. I have been tired of hiding in this horrible cave. But how are we suppose to know where to look ? Stormy said and looked reliewed and confused. 

" - Well it will probably be more easier than you think. I can teleport us the omega dimension. I will track that power I could feel from Valtor. And when we find him, we will free him and he will be our new ally. " I said and smiled wickedly. 

" - With Valtor by our side. We will bet my sister and her winx friends and I can finally prove to everyone. That.I'm.not.useless. I said with anger and hate in my voice.

"- Are you with me ? " I asked the trix.

"- We're with you mistress. But how do we know that when we free this Valtor. That he will not attack us or kill us. ? " Icy asked with concern. 

"- Because, my dear icy.  We will give him the only thing he wants. "

" - Revenge ! " ( Everyone always have something they want to revenge )

" - And if he would turn against us. I can always destroy him with my new powers. " I said 

" - Alright, we trust you. " Icy said.

"- Okay, lets go then. " I said and teleported us to the Omega Dimension.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Time skip """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Omega Dimension.

  Selena's pov.

"- We're here. " I said and the trix looked worried.

"- This place is massive. How will we be able to find valtor here ? " Darcy said. 

" - Trust me. I can feel his energy. He's this way. I said and we walked further into the cave.

We walked a few a couple of twenty meters. Until we stood in front of an ice block.

"- Here he is " I said and smiled.

I wiped the frost from the ice in front of his face. 

"- Hello Valtor ! " I said and smiled wickedly. 

Author's note here is the first episode of my new story. I hope you guys liked it. More episodes will come. If it takes time then that means I have a lot in school. So be patient.

Stay healthy. 

When you guys have read this story. I would be very grateful if you guys could comment what you think. I can take any feedback.  I want to know if this is a story to continue  with or if i should quit this story.

See ya !