episode 2

Previously  in Bloom's twin sister. Return of Selena 

"- We're here. " I said and the trix looked worried.

"- This place is massive. How will we be able to find valtor here ? " Darcy said.

" - Trust me. I can feel his energy. He's this way. I said and we walked further into the cave.

We walked a few a couple of twenty meters. Until we stood in front of an ice block.

"- Here he is " I said and smiled.

I wiped the frost from the ice in front of his face.

"- Hello Valtor ! " I said and smiled wickedly. 

Selena's pov 

When I looked closely at valtor. I think I saw him blinking. and I can't really explaine it. But it feels like I have a connection to him. Then out of the blue. I giant serpent is coming towards us. And I thinks it's shooting......ice at us. 

"-This must be the guardian of the Omega dimension. The creature who puts them in ice blocks as there punisment. This is not good." 

"- Icy, do you think you can do anything to that creature with your ice powers."

"- I can try mistress. " icy said and shot a ice spell. But it didn't even scratch it.

"- Sorry mistress. The serpent have the same element like my powers." Icy said.

( Of course why didn't i think of that ) I thought.

"- Darcy, stormy try something the both of you. See if it's got any weaknesses." I said and they did as I said.

They shot their spells but it didn't work. 

" - Mistress use your power of relix. " Darcy said. 

I did as she said. I used one of my spells that i had practised with. I shot a beem of true fire at the serpent. And then we saw two other serpents approaching us. But then something started to happened. My strength began to weaken. 

" - What's happening ? I can't control my relix powers " I started to feel faint and knew i was going to pass out. I fell to the ground. Darcy caught me. But  before i passed out I got an idea. 

" - Icy quick. You have to free  valtor. He might give us time. And if he won't help us. Then he could be lunch for those serpents instead of us."

" - Yes mistress " Icy said and used her powers to free valtor. The ice started to brake and thousands of ice shards flew everywhere around us. And after that moment. I passed out.

Third Person Pov 

"- Wizard, if you don't want us all to be serpent lunch then you will help us defeat those serpents." Icy said. 

Valtor used his powers to defeat the serpents. 

"- Nice done " Icy said and was impressed at valtor. 

valtor cracked his stiff joints and said :

" - Thank you "

" - How long were you in there " Stormy asked valtor.

"- Seventeen years. " Valtor answered

"- And you were awake this whole time " Icy asked.'

"- Yep " Valtor answered. 

"- Oh sounds boring " Darcy said still holding on to unconsious Selena.

"- It gives you time to think. " Valtor said and looked down at Selena.

"- Who is that ? " Valtor asked curiously.

"- This is our mistress Selena. The light phoenix. Until our old master darkar made her heart evil. She posseses the power of relix. But she still has to learn how to control it. If you hurt her, then you will have to go through us. Got that goth-man. " Icy said with warning in her tone. 

"- Trust me ladies, I don't have the slightest thought of harming her. " Valtor said and gave them that gothic smirk.

"- But I feel like I have a connection to her. It's like I can feel her energy. " valtor said with curiosity.

" - That's what Selena said when she got that vision and when we got here. She said that she felt your energy. And that's how we found you. If it wasn't for her.  You still would have been frozen in that ice block." icy said and sounded shocked and confident. 

"- Well then, I think it's best that we get out of here and get her to safety. And when she wakes up i will give my deepest gratitude. " Valto said with a smile.

"- But how are we suppose to get out. Isn't this suppose to be a prison world. " Stormy said with uncertainty.

The only prison on this world is the ice block that they trap you in. It weakens you power so that you can't get out. ( Paus ) But once your out. You can creat any portal and leave this place. "  Valtor said and opened a portal. " Let's go. " 

"- Hold on a minute.  You're powerful and all. And we can work together with you. But you don't give us orders. The only one we obey orders from. Is our mistress. She has earned our loyalty. " Icy said with venom in her voice. 

"- Of course not, I would be foolish to think otherwise. " Valtor said with a smirk.

"- But who will carry mistress Selena ? " Stormy said with worry.

"- I will carry her. And I give you my word. I will not harm her. " Valtor said and picked up selena bride style.

"- Let's go, we have to get to safety. " Valtor said and let them through the portal to a safe place.

( I can feel our connection Selena. Whoever you really are. I will find out. ) 

I am soo sorry for the late update. But I hope you guys will  like this episode. 

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Write a comment about what you thought of this chapter.