Denial of feelings.

Sportacus loved his life in Lazy Town with all the children that adored and admired him...But the thing that his heart was lacking was a lover he could share his cold nights in the zeppelin with. He longed for his heart to pump out of his chest not only when he was exerciting, but also when he was with someone.

   He loved all the adventures he had with his friends during the day...but during the night he would get lonley, wishing he had someone to cuddle with.

   Sportacus especially liked it when Robbie was around, he always felt kind of a strange feeling when he would catch Robbie in his arms while saving him, it almost became an excuse just to get to feel his warmth, it was wierdly comforting for him.

  Robbie on the other hand ,also started to set traps for Sportacus just so he could flirt or get in danger on purpose, now he altually wanted Sportacus to stay forever, he didn't care about sabotaging him into leaving...now he wanted to be around him as much as he could. Even tho he was denying all of these feelings, he knew deep down the true intentions in his actions.

  Sportacus didn't allow himself to feel these things either, but he just could't help it but think about Robbie.