Unexpected visitor.

Robbie's pov:

I can't belive i actually had a good time with Sportacus, my heart went faster and faster each time i remembered our conversation and how he would smile at me and i would try to hide the fact that i was blushing. I was on my way home and i didn't know how to get home faster so i could sit in my chair and try to calm down amd relax. When i finally got home i threw myself on my chair and i didn't even realize that i started to fantasize all kinds of things to the point where i didn't even hear the knocking on my door.

Sportacus's pov:
I love saving people but i just couldn't help but be annoyed at the mayor for interupting me and Robbie's conversation, oh how he blushed and giggled at my jokes, i could feel my face starting to burn and my mind was only focusing on how cute Robbie was and how much we've gotten close in just one day. I was on my way up to my zeppelin and my mind still hadn't moved from those thoughts,but honestly i didn't want it to, i would imagine how it would feel like to kiss him and i couldn't bare it anymore, i took the wheel and headed twords Robbie's bunker.

*****************************************

Robbie made his way up to the door, he was hesitant to open it at first but he did it anyway. There, in the doorway, Sportacus was standing, it was obvious he was tired and a little dumbfounded.

-Sprortacus? What are you doing h-mfh

Robbie's words were sudenlly cut off by a kiss. His lips were touching his crush's lips,he felt like he was dreaming, was this real? He thought to himself before pulling away for a moment.

-Im sorry Robbie, i just couldn't stop thinking about you and i just couldn't hide the fact that--

This time Sportacus was cut off by Robbie kissing him back. He felt as if the world was spinning around him and the butterflyes in his belly were trying to escape. He could feel the passion in that kiss. Neither of them pulled away this time, they were all in.

**************************************
(S-sportacus and R-robbie)
**************************************

R was pulling S inside the bunker without breaking lip contact for even a second, he felt like this was just one of his dreams. S took his hat off revaled his dirty blonde curly hair, which R grabed a fist full of just to reassure himself that this was reality. The kisses were wet and full of passion as they already were kissing with tongue,even tho the weren't sure who introdused it first.
Then S took dominance and threw R in the chair and got on top of him,he was kissing and biting  his neck while grinding on him like he knew what he was doing, going back and forth from his lips to his neck leaving hickeys. R was enjoying every second of this, moaning and squirming at the touches he felt. They were making out and ready to take their clothes off, but they didn't because it wasn't the right place and time for them to share that kind of intimacy yet. They were all over each other and they didn't wanna stop but they had to as it was reaching midnighte and S knew he had to go or else he would be late to arrive in town .