Robbie's pov.

What was i thinking going up that ladder that othet day? Oh, how much i want to regret it but i just can't because i got to be held by Sportacus. Ugh i have to get him outta my head, im supposed to hate him but all i can think about are his muscular arms and what his abs look like under his tight shirt....maybe some cake with extra whiped cream will make me forget about him for a minute.

   I got myself the biggest pice of cake i could find and drenched it in whiped cream until you couldn't see the cake under it. It really did make me forget about him for some time but then i kept thinking...w-what if this sweet cream that covered my lips would be sportacuses jizz...it made my heart pound hearder, my heands to sweat, my waist to start tingling.WHAT THE HELL WAS I FANTASIZING ABOUT. Omg i should just take a nap add hope that i don't dream about him.

   I sat comfortably in my orange fluffy chair and closed my eyes, i was feeling myself falling asleep so i let go of all my thoughts and drifted into nothingness as my mind let itself rest.

   ****************************************
      -Oh Robbie, how i'v missed your touch, said Sportacus while laying down with Robbies heand on his cheek while he was holding onto it.

     -My love you have no ideea how much i longed to feel you under me again, Robbie said while looking into his beloveds eyes.

     They felt they faces get closer and closer until their lips finally met and touched lightly. Thir kiss got more heated as clothes started to come off slowly. Robbie took down Sportacuses blue shirt revealing his perfect abs, just exactly how he imagined them to be, then he kissed his neck down to his abs leaving hickyes all over the place, he just couldn't get enough. But before he could get lower, Sportacus used his power to flip them over and get on top of Robbie, he started kissing him with passion while stroking his abdomen with his heand.

  -I-i love you Robbie Rotten, said Sportacus while kissing his neck.

   -M-m-me to Sportac- BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

   I woke up in a cold sweat trying to turn off the alarm that i forgot i put earlier. Then i rememberd the dream i had and blushed at the fact that i could even think about such things even in my sleep. No. It can't be real. I am actually falling in love with this man.....