The day after

Robbie woke up with a sweaty forehead, all the memories from last nights events were replaying in his head and he just couldn't belive that he actually made out with Sportacus. He assured himself that it was real when he saw Sporacuses hat on the floor next to where he was sleeping. Robbie stood up and picked the hat off of the floor, he held it in his hand for a minute and then put it carefully on a table, he then went into his bathroom , he started smiling while looking and touching the hickeys left behind from last night, and the a feeling of panick came over him when he realized he didn't have anything to cover them up with.
Robbie knew he would have to talk to Sportacus about what is gonna happend next, and to give him back his hat of course.

Sportacus berlly (i hope i spelled that right)
got any sleep due to the fact that he had to paddle all the way back in town. He woke up the the same hour he always did but he didn't get out bed imediatlly, he needed a minute to recolect himself and think about what he had done last night, and also what happened to his hat. He ate some fruits and had to spend the morning like every other one, he went down his ladder and started working out like nothing was out of the usual, but secretly the only thing he could think about was how Robbie tasted and how hes flustered face turned him on.

-Hi Sportacus!

Sportacus was startelled by Stephanies voice behind him. Everyone was with 0her and they all greated him and asked where his hat was, without thinking he said he forgot to put it on, even tho everybody thought it was a little wierd, they just shruged it off and started to play football.

Even tho Robbie wanted more than anything to see Sportacus, he decided to stay in his bunker for a while.

Sometime passed until Robbie saw himself in town. The sound of the children playing was getting louder and louder which ment that he was closer and closer to Sportacus.

Sporacus spotted Robbie coming his way and told the children he was going to be right back and sprinted to Robbie and took his sleeve and dragged him near behind a building and pushed him into the wall kissing him deeply. Robbie didn't need to think this time and kissed him back grabing his jaw with his hand and putting the other on his hip. They pulled away from the kiss and looked into eachothers eyes and smiled .

-You forgot this last night. Robbie gave Sportacus his hat.

-Thank you..but isn't it a little to hot to wear a scarf? Sportacus asked while grinning and getting punched playfully in his shoulder by Robbie.