❥︎ Albedo

(A/N) I do have Albedo in the game and he is literally my favorite character so it hurt me to write this!

TW: Suicide, Daggers

=====

=====

Y/N opened all the doors in the knights of favonius headquarters trying to find Albedo. The last door she opened was Jeans room, where Albedo and Jean were discussing matters concerning Albedo's most recent experiment. "Ms, Jean here are the results of my latest experiment." He handed the acting headmaster the papers and turned to leave. "Y/N? what are you doing here?" he asked walking past Y/N and leaving the Headmasters office.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to Star Snatch cliff with me?" Y/N followed Albedo to his lab. she was fiddling her fingers and hoping he would have the time since they rarely ever go anywhere together anymore, "Y/N I'm busy so I cannot go this time, maybe when I'm less occupied ok?" he brushed of the question and proceeded to go back to his work.

"That's what you say every time..." she mumbled dropping her hands to her sides and looking down at the floor. Y/N left, feeling disappointed and rejected.

Y/N and Albedo had been dating for a year now but since Albedo Seems to be more invested in his experiments, he rarely ever has time for her. Y/N walked up the path to star snatch cliff and watched the Cecilias bend in the wind, her eyes drifted over to the ocean as she watched the waves crash on the shore below.

Y/N had been coming here alone for a while now. it's where Albedo and her met, but every time she came back to where she thought was her happy place she felt sadder with each passing day. Although, she kept going back, feeling an attachment to starsnatch cliff.

= Timeskip to the next day =

"Albedo? are you free today? if so we can go to starsnatch cliff together-" Y/N cut herself off when she noticed Albedo seemed more engaged in his work then yesterday. "Y/N I'm sorry again but I'm busy maybe later." Albedo only glanced at Y/N and went back to his experiments.

Y/N Felt more of her heart tear. she heard those words words for what felt like the millionth time , Her expression darkened "So thats how it is... hah.. I should of known you never have enough time for me... Albedo." Y/N turned her back on him, fighting back tears. she ran out of the building rushing to the only place she felt happy.

Albedo watched Y/N run out, he couldn't comprehend what she meant. Albedo ignored it this time thinking she was just over reacting, and that he spent more time with her when he really didn't.

Meanwhile Y/N was at star snatch cliff again, watching the waves of the ocean overlap and crash upon the shores, crying. she looked to the sky and watched 2 birds soar together How peaceful She thought.

= Timeskip to the next day =

Albedo spent most of the day expecting Y/N to ask him to go to starsnatch cliff with her, when Y/N never showed up Albedo got worried and decided to look for her himself instead of her coming to him.

During Albedo's time searching he realized he didn't know what color her eyes were, how could he forget what color his loves eyes were? He stopped in his tracks when he realized, He really didn't spend that much time with her as much as he thought.

Albedo rushed to star snatch cliff expecting to find her there, as he arrived at the top all he could see was how beautiful she was wearing a long white dress that flowed gracefully in the wind at this time she truly looked like a goddess who he sadly paid no mind to. "Y/N? what are you doing up here I haven't seen you all day." He called out grabbing the attention of Y/N, who was standing at the edge of the cliff admiring how beautiful the world was.

"Albedo? I thought you were busy again..." She turned around brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear making her look more beautiful and graceful then before, Albedo was amazed but his emotions twisted when he noticed Y/N holding a dagger in one of her hands.

"Y-Y/N.. what are you doing.." he mumbled. his body hesitantly moving towards her. "Oh Albedo... I just couldn't bear it anymore... the pain of loneliness was to great for me to bear..." She replied raising the dagger in the air with both hands, "I will miss you greatly though..." her voice broke and Albedo could clearly hear how much he hurt her. "Y-Y/N please- I'm sorry!" he cried but it was to late. Y/N plunged the dagger into her stomach feeling relief when she knew her time to leave was near.

"I'll love you always..." she whispered falling over the edge of the cliff into the icy water, Albedo ran and tried to catch her but just barely missed. "I'M SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME TO!!" He screamed the echos of his screams could be heard from Mondstadt. The water turned red, and he cried at that same spot.

They couldn't find the body and her tomb stone was placed at the top of the cliff where Albedo would visit every day, bringing cecilia flowers which were her favorite. Sometimes he would bring Klee who would always comment about how beautiful she was, Albedo only looked at the ocean regretting how he didn't spend enough time with her when she was alive.

=====

=====

Word count : 980