❥︎ Venti

(A/N) I do not have Venti in the game but I am saving for him so I may make mistakes. what I wrote into this story is what I have learned through the story quest, video story's, and the webtoon, with a bit of fandom Venti~!

=====

=====

The clouds swirled and passed the floating city. Y/N, who was a goddess would often watch the clouds pass her by. She felt at peace in celestia, for she did not want to descend to the mortal world like her fellow gods. However one god, unlike the others would visit her often, his name was Barbados but his mortal name was Venti.

"Y/NNN!! Will you please listen to this new melody I made!" Venti was usually cheerful and always eager for her to listen to his new melody's. "ah, Venti.. I haven't seen you in a while." Y/N smiled and held out her arms for Venti knowing how much he loved hugs, which he soon rushed over to.

"I love your hugs!" The hugs that Y/N gave reminded him of his old friend. Venti started to cry due to the familiar feeling and when he looked up he knew it was Y/N, but it felt so much like the boy who he missed so much.

"Oh I'm sorry it seems I stained your dress! My apologies ehe~!" Venti laughed it off and went back to talking about his new melody which he said was inspired by Mondstadt dandelion wine. Venti started on this topic as Y/N listened with interest. "Oh by the way the Ludi Harpastium is coming up! Would you go with me?"

= At the festival =

Ah, I wanted to show Y/N the festival this year since she hasn't seen it yet! Venti huffed.

Ventis fingers danced across the strings of his lyre playing out a beautiful melody, he closed his eyes are started to imagine Y/N dancing gracefully to his song.

= Venti's daydream =

Y/N danced gracefully like a ballerina. her modestly short fluffy sage green dress swayed with her, the white ribbons from the bow tied in the back danced with the wind.

The moon shined down on her like a spotlight meant specially for Y/N, every single part of her was beautiful and graceful. Venti couldn't help but feel inferior to her beauty. Truly, she was a gorgeous goddess.

= Back to reality =

Venti stared at the sky watching the clouds pass him by why does she like watching them so much? Venti continued playing his lyre for the people of Mondstadt to hear his beautiful songs.

"Oh you play the most beautiful songs, What inspired you!" The people of Mondstadt gathered around listening to him play his lyre but they to await his answer. "Lets just say.. A really close friend! Ehe~" Venti replied, his answer was enough for them not to ask about it any further.

= Back in Celestia =

Y/N was at her usual spot in celestia. Watching the world live peacefully like it has since the archon war. From where she stood she could see Mondstadt where she knew Venti was. I wonder what he is doing now... Y/N fell to boredom without Venti here with her to sing her songs or tell her about the famous dandelion wine.