Ch. 14

This chapter will contain lyrics from Avicii's The nights.

---

3rd Person POV // Grandma's Cottage // 08:34 am

Y/n woke up and she sees Amaya still asleep, she stood up and cooked for both of them.

All she did was soup and eggs since she didn't know where the other ingredients rest.

After cooking food for both of them, she fixed her things and went out to train.

---

'I need to train my offense, so I need to set up new traps,

And with that, Y/n trained like there's no tomorrow. She learned a few tricks and practiced them to perfection.

But while she was training, something triggered one of her training traps. She immediately turned and searched for the thing that triggered her trap.

"Oww..." Y/n hears, she peeked behind a tree and she sees a man laying on the ground in pain.

"Umm, are you okay?" Y/n asked as she stepped closer to the said man, but in closer inspection, the guy wasn't a man, it was a boy around her age.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked as she pulled the boy up.

"Well, I jumped into a river, and the river led me here, Why are YOU here?" He asked while looking at Y/n.

'I can't tell him that I'm training, he might be a spy or something. I can't risk my grandma getting captured or something ...'

"I'm strolling around here," Y/n said nonchalantly. While kneeling down and starring at the guy in front of her.

"You're strolling here, in the woods, by yourself, and you look to be around the age of 12 or 13..." The person in front of her said as he raised an eyebrow.

"You, a person that looks to be around the age of 13 or 14, jumped into a river and was led here, I think we're in the same position right now," Y/n said as she gave the guy in front of her the same expression she had been given.