Ch. 22

Y/n POV // Warehouse Block // 07:53 am

"You called?" I asked as I glanced at Dazai and the dead bodies on the ground.

"What happened here?" I asked as I examined the place, bullet holes and dead bodies lied on the ground.

"There was a shootout, a crew with a machine-gun equipped truck," He said silently, I took a good look at him and finally noticed his new injuries.

"What happened to you?" I asked worriedly, I was about to touch his face but I stopped, thinking that I was about to pop his personal space bubble.

Dazai stared at me in confusion but then chuckled, he took my hand and softly pressed it against the side of his face, where his injury rested.

"It's okay, don't worry,"

I gently creased his injury and stared at it sadly, "Where did you get it?"

"I had to go really bad and fell in a ditch because I was in a hurry," He said cheekily, I sweatdropped and shook my head, I gently bonked his head with a quiet laugh.

Ever since Dazai became an executive, he had much more work to do than before, we barely get to spend time together.

The only time we get to spend time is when he and Chuuya finished their mission and I go to the sight to clean up the mess.

"Did you get any of the men for interrogation?" I asked as I let my hands rest on my sides.

"Yeah, I set up a trap but they were all pretty useless," Dazai said as I hummed in response, I took out my phone and called Akihiko.

"Akihiko, we have a clean-up right now, can you get C2T1 here please?"

"What's the situation, ma'am?" He asked, I hear shuffling in the background which meant that he was going to write everything down.

"Tire marks, bloodstains, bodies, bullets and bullet holes,"

With that, Akihiko answered 'Got it, ma'am' before ending the call, Dazai looked at me like I had two heads which confused me. "Yeah?"