Ch. 20

3rd Person POV // Port Mafia's Base // 01:48 pm

Y/n  was soon called by Mori to meet him in his office, he said that Elise was ready to go and that he and Chuuya just finished talking.

The female walked to Mori's office, those who she passed stiffened as they gazed at her beauty and grace.

They were aware of her position and they highly respected her, although she was one of a few who doesn't kill.

However, if need be the time that she has to kill, she'd do it without fail.

Around her, an air of authority that could bring even the strongest men to their knees.

No one, besides the cleanup team, Mori, Dazai, Chuuya, and Kyouyou, knows that she's quite the softy.

She knocked on the door to Mori's office before she went in, she saw Chuuya, Mori, and Elise there.

"Neesan!"

Elise jumped and engulfed Y/n in a warm embrace, "Hey, kiddo~!"

Y/n, who was now carrying Elise, turned to Mori and Chuuya in confusion.

"Why are you still here?" Y/n asked Chuuya while Elise wrapped her arms around the older female mafioso.

"Well, I thought that you would like some company," Mori said softly, Y/n nodded in understanding.

"Is Elise okay with that?" Y/n asked, Elise, nodded her head with a smile.

"Okay then, let's get going," Y/n said while making her way to the door, the redhead followed as soon as she turned around.

"Don't overwork yourself, Mori," Y/n reminded, Chuuya opened the door for her and they left.

"Chuuya, would you like to change your clothes?" Y/n asked as they walked, Chuuya thought for a moment and nodded his head.

Mori stared at the closed door with a sad smile as he sighed, "The former boss had always mentioned how precious you are but no one seemed to acknowledge your existence,"