Special Someone

Parent(s):
Jonah Marais and Tatum

+

Corbyn Besson

Children:
Daniel Marais- 12
Jack Marais- 7
Zach Marais- 3

_____________________
Summary
Jonah starts dating Corbyn and his three
sons have their own opinions

It had been a tough three years since Tatum filed for a divorce, leaving her estranged husband, the two little boys and new born baby without a wife or mother.

Jonah did everything he could to protect his children, cuddling them whenever they were sad, baking cookies with them, waking Daniel up late at night to eat ice cream together.

Daniel despised his mother after she left, he always wanted his dad to find love again. However his father refused, saying all he needed was his three sons.

Although they all knew their father longed for comfort, someone to take on dates, took special meals together and possibly expand their family.

"Dad!" Daniel called as he scavenged through his bedroom.

"Yes Dani?!" The single father yelled from the kitchen as he made dinner with help from
Jack and Zach.

"I can't find my pjs, the ones with the little guitars on!"

Jonah looked at his two sons, them licking the leftovers off from the spoons.

"They're probably still in the laundry" Jonah answered. "Sorry!"

Jack stayed sitting down on the kitchen counter besides his little brother.

"Why can't we have dinner with you?" Jack frowned.

"Because you three already had dinner and I'm having my own dinner with my friend"
The father smiled, ruffling the three year old boys fluffy hair.

"But that's not fair! Why can't we meet your friend?" Jack complained.

Daniel came running down the stairs in his second favourite pair of pjs, a smile on his face.

"Dad!" Jack complained.

"Listen Jack, you can meet him soon. Just not tonight" Jonah patted Jacks head as well. "Come on now, get to bed"

Zach made grabby hands, wanting his dad to carry him to his and Jack's shared bedroom.

"Bedtime story?" Zach asked as he was in his fathers arms.

"Later baby, I need to finish dinner" Jonah kissed the side of Zach's head. "You and Jack be good, watch movies and don't bother me unless it's important. Okay bug?"

"Okay daddy" The little boy smiled, kissing his fathers cheek.

"That's my good boy" Jonah whispered, following after Jack into the bedroom.