silently hurting (kidfic)

𝓽𝘳𝓲ᧁᧁꫀ𝘳  ᭙ꪖ𝘳 ꪀ𝓲ꪀᧁ
𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁(𝘀)

this chapter is highly triggering so please, if any of those things make you upset to
read or will trigger you do not read this chapter please

i love you angels 💙

please stay safe and remember my messages are always open for everyone 💙

WORD COUNT: 3757

___________________________

Parents: Eben and Zach Herron
(I had no idea they were a ship before I got
this request)
Corbyn Herron: 19
Daniel Herron: 16
Jack Herron: 14

Jonah Frantzich (Corbyn's boyfriend): 19
___________________________

Daniel didn't know when it all started.

He always counted his calories, but when he didn't see a quick enough result happening he started to cut out meals.

It wasn't frequent, an odd meal he would skip but nobody noticed.

Daniels parents didn't take any notice, with their busy schedules, Corbyn preparing to go to college in a different state and Jack having issues at school.

They simply didn't pay Daniel the attention he deserved.

He remembers the night very clearly, the night before Corbyn was heading off to college with his boyfriend Jonah.

"Daniel stop picking at your food" Zach sighed at his middle child's actions.

"Sorry" The then fifteen year old muttered.

But Daniel still twisted his food around the fork, but he couldn't bring himself to take a bite of the delicious food.

"Dani you've barley touched anything on your plate, do you not like it?" Corbyn frowned, he made the family dinner.

Daniel sniffled, taking in a shaky breathe as he tried to control his emotions.

"It's great, really it is I just.." Daniel didn't know what else to say, he felt himself ready to breakdown in front of everyone.

It had been almost seven months since the boys mental health started to drastically decrease, and only now were his family paying attention to him.

"Are you going to cry?" Jack asked sympathetically.

"Jack" Eben whispered, shaking his head at his youngest boy to not say anything.

Zach reached over the table and gently placed his hand on top of Daniels spare hand.

"Baby why aren't you eating?" The brunette father carefully asked "why're you crying?"