Carnival

I have been so unmotivated,
so I decided to write something a
little different

Jonah: 18
Corbyn: 17

The blonde beauty was walking around the magical carnival. A panda bear he hadwon was in his tight grasp.

Corbyn was alone, like always. He had came to the fair with his younger sister and her boyfriend. But they both left the blonde alone.

But Corbyn didn't mind.

He enjoyed being left behind, as stupid as that may sound. It made the blue eyed boy feel free in some way. As if he could just disappear, and nobody would notice.

Lost in his thoughts, Corbyn crashed into a tall build. Sending them both flying to the dirty ground. The blonde kept his eyes closed, his arms now tightly wrapped around his stuffed panda.

"I'm sorry" a males voice apologised. "I should really watch where I am goin-"

The voice paused for a moment. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you if I have"

Corbyn carefully opened his eyes, seeing a brunette teenager crouched in front of him. The dark haired boy smiled at the weakling, before speaking once again.

"Did I hurt you? You're awfully quiet, my names Jonah. What's yours?" The man now identified as Jonah questioned.

"C- Corbyn" he stuttered.

"Nice to meet you, Corbyn" Jonah smiled. "Let's get you off the floor, yeah?"

Corbyn shakily nodded, grabbing Jonah's hand for support. He never let go on his panda. Once his feet were on the ground, Corbyn nervously looked around for his sister.

"Have you lost your friends as well?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah" Corbyn sighed.

"I don't really want to leave you alone.. would you like to join me? Maybe I can help you find your friends!" Jonah smiled.

The anxious boy smiled slightly. Happy that somebody was offering kindness to him. Corbyn didn't have any true friends, only his sister and brother. Possibly whoever they were seeing but nothing more.

Corbyn's sister, Ashley, was on a rollercoaster with her boyfriend, Edward. The pair was enjoying themselves without Ashley's seemingly annoying older brother.

Corbyn was happy to hang around with Jonah. The blonde male wasn't trying to find his sister, knowing she probably wanted alone time with her boyfriend.

Jonah was having fun but at the same time was also trying to track down his group of friends.

"How are your friends? Are they nice?" Corbyn asked.

"Sure" Jonah shrugged. "We all have our little disagreements here and there, nothing important. What about your friends?"

Corbyn's mind froze. He didn't have any real friends. I guess you could say he classed his new stuffed panda a friend.

"Sorry if I upset you" Jonah frowned at the quiet boy. "I didn't mean too, did you all get into an argument?"

"I guess you could say that" Corbyn mumbled.

"Pardon?" Jonah asked, not being able to hear correctly over the carnival music.

Corbyn shook his head, trailing behind the taller teen. Corbyn felt like a burden, Jonah clearly wanted to find his friends, not have someone follow him around.

As quickly as they had met, Corbyn detached himself from the brunettes side. Watching in crowd as he saw Jonah walk away, not noticing his absence.

Jonah found his friends ten minutes later, he did notice Corbyn had left. But he thought that he had found his friends, and he had just not heard him say so.

"Where have you been dude?" Jonah's childhood best friend, Alex, laughed. His arm wrapped around his girlfriends waist.

"I got lost" Jonah chuckled. "I also made a friend, his name was Corbyn.. or something like that"

Jonah frowned slightly, wishing he had gotten the boys number. But he was so focused about returning to his friends that he hadn't bothered.

"He also lost his friends so we helped each other" Jonah smoothly replied, pretending to not take an interest.

"Really? Cold hearted Marais helped somebody?" Melissa playfully punched his arm.

Jonah laughed back, not noticing a figure staring at him in the shadows.