Gone

She was playing with Adrien, when, all of a sudden, a yell was heard downstairs.

"I'm not letting you go until you say bye to your daughter!" her father grumbled. 

"Claudia is not my daughter."

"Chloé is your daughter. What don't you understand? Chloé wants you here. Chloé needs you here."

"I don't care."

Chloé and Adrien went downstairs to see what was going on. Chloé brought along Mr. Cuddly because she was scared. "Mommy?" Chloé managed to say. "Mommy, Daddy, why are you fighting again?"

"We're not fighting," the Mayor said. "We're just talking about mommy. She want's to go on a trip."

"When will she be back?" The blonde little girl inquired. She had a smile on her face because she thought it was serious, but it seemed normal. Her mother went away a lot because of her job.

"Never," Audrey said with a huff.

"N-Never?"

"Maybe a day or two, but only because I might need to pick up some stuff."

"Audrey, dear, please reconsider," the Mayor was basically on his knees at this point.

"Ugh! Shut up."

"Audrey your daughter is here. Please, dear, reconsider. She'll miss you so much. She'll cry every day." 

"She deserves it. She's nothing but a useless bitch." Audrey paused for dramatic effect. "Let's go, Butler Whatever-Your-Name-Is. Let's leave these idiots to cry."