Sadness

She was having a melt down.

Chloé sat on the floor of the grand hotel crying, Adrien sat down by her. He mumbled something quietly, "It's okway Chwoé."

Chloé smiled at Adrien and gave a nod.

Butler Jean picked her up. "It's time for nap time, Miss Chloé."

She let out a sniff and waved at Adrien. She hugged Mr. Cuddles tightly and wouldn't let him go.

"Bye Adwien," Chloé mumbled.

"Bwai."

Jean took her up, carrying her into her room. He set her down onto her bed.

"Jean-Jean?" asked a sniffly Chloé.

"Yes, Miss?"

"W-Will mwommy be gone forev-va?" She said with the tears streaming down her cheeks. She made not a single sound, but the tears remained.

"I'm sure she'll be back," Jean replied, stroking the child gently. He had become very close to the kid, as if she was his own. 

"O-Okway."

This didn't stop her crying. Jean stoop up and faced the little girl. He offered her his hand so she would stand up on her bed. She took it.

"Remember, Miss Chloé, your sunflower smile lights up the room. Don't let a little anyone take it away from you."

She stared into his eyes. The little girl was gonna say something, but instead, she pulled him into a hug. She closed her eyes and let out the most adorable yawn. Jean smiled and put her into her crib. This girl would surely do good in this world, he thought to himself.

"O-Okwi."