Forbidden Pleasures : First time

Chaeyoung

I'm here inside my room laying on my bed trying so hard to sleep.It's Saturday and it's only seven in the morning but my bestfriend was already here,annoying the hell out of me..

She's here early in the morning reading some facts and random stuffs about intersex on a certain website

She's Mina.Myoui,Mina my childhood bestfriend.She's the total opposite of my character.She's intelligent, beautiful and friendly while I'm dumb,ugly and a loner.

"What does intersex mean? Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”.."

"Yah! Can't you just stop reading those stuffs?"

"Not until I knew what I needed to know.."

"Aish!"

"Causes: Most causes of intersex are congenital, or born with it, usually because of a genetic condition. All development is governed by genes which regulate the process of growth. The most common intersex variation is a hormone condition.."

She kept reading everything out loud.Aish,when she found out last week that I'm actually an intersex,she started to get curious what does it really mean and being a born geek she is,she ended up researching everything

We were childhood friends.Yes,we are but she only found out about my case last week accidentally when she suddenly barged in inside my room and caught me masturbating

Yeah,she caught me red handed while doing those stuff.At first,she freaked out but after I explained everything she got curious,way curious that up until now she's still researching about it

"An intersex person may have the biological attributes of both sexes or lack some of the biological attributes considered necessary to be defined as one or the other sex. Intersex is always congenital and can originate from genetic, chromosomal or hormonal variations. Environmental influences such as endocrine disruptors can also play a role in some intersex differences. People who are intersex may identify their gender as male, female or X.."

"Yah,Mina! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"And I'm trying my best to understand everything here, so shut your mouth up!"

"Aish!"

"Can intersex people reproduce? If an intersex person has a penis and testes that make sperm, they may be able to cause a pregnancy. Some intersex people have a vulva, vagina, and internal testes. Those testes might contain tissue that could be used to reproduce, with technology's help in the future.."

I closed my eyes and started to groaned in annoyance.She suddenly went silent which made me curious so I opened my eyes and looked at her but to my surprise,she's looking at me..down there..

I immediately grabbed a pillow and cover my bottom part where she was looking

"Yah! What are you staring at?"

"I'm just curious.."

Oh no,not again..

"About what again Ms.Genius?"

"Y-your d-dick?"

What?

"Yah,Mina!"