chapter five, DON'T GO HIKING WITH 5SOS & ZIGI!

chaseatlantic, taylorswift, 5sos and 1

chaseatlantic, taylorswift, 5sos and 1.003.939. have liked your post!
...
lwtomlinson☑️: missing my family a little extra today! (three dogs & a cat included) :)) xx also while we're at it, you should go & watch the new vlog that is up on our channel. it's super funny!
tagged: htomlinson drewnyx kotatomlinson
...
comments on this post are loading...

...

Editing Drew

Editing Drew.[ in front of her laptop, by the lighting, you can tell that it's pass midnight. she is laying on her bed, as the photobooth app is opened, greeting the viewers]
Hey guys...long time no see. Hope you are doing well and welcome back to our channel! Before you start watching this video, I have to leave a short message. So please don't skip over this part...or do, but I have to warn you that research proves, whoever skipped over my editing notes is a Trump supporter...so, do what you may with this information. As I was saying, I am in charge of editing this video because...I am a nice person, I wanted to help Harry out, cause he's been busy ever since we got back from Doncaster...or just think of this as my good deed of the week. Speaking of getting back from Doncaster, this video was shot two weeks after and due to all of the guests that will appear and the reality show type of editing we wanted to try, it took longer than some of our previous videos to come out and we don't want to hire an editor, as it loses that homemade value if somebody else does it...so accept our kindest apologies. Also you will notice that my dad isn't in this video, he was originally supposed to be, but had to fly out to LA last minute due to an organization issue with the Chase Atlantic concert...so really, blame Chase Atlantic and stream their new music! Alongside my dad, you will see that Harry and I aren't in the vlog as well...I am fine now, It was just something I ate the night before, so you don't have to worry about me. And I think this covers pretty much all of it...oh yeah, there will be a couples tag from Larry soon, but that's for another video. Enjoy!