chapter eight, BEST OF THE TOMLINSON'S AND OUR CRAZY FAMILY!

gemmastyles, gublergram, florencepugh and 1

gemmastyles, gublergram, florencepugh and 1.003.039. have liked your post!
...
htomlinson☑️: can't say the kids weren't creative with the anniversary gift! love you, kotatomlinson & drewnyx...you too lwtomlinson !! also, new video up on vloglinsons, right now!
tagged: kotatomlinson drewnyx lwtomlinson
...
comments on this post are loading...

Editing Dakota.
Hahaha, surprise shawty. Anyways, today I am in charge of editing this video as larents are still in Manchester and Drew went to Doncaster to visit Ol- all of the family there, also aunt Lottie called her to do a couple of photos for her new line of Tanologists...nevertheless, enjoy this video where I've compiled some of the "interesting" moments that happened during the last couple of weeks that didn't make it into the videos due to time...or lack of context...who would at this point really know?

CUT

Gigi.[walking into the house]
There is one of the 5sos boys outside that's stuck in a bush!

Calum.[confession room]
Michael told me I couldn't jump off of the roof, so I proved him wrong, best five bucks ever!

CUT

Liam.[on facetime with his girlfriend Maya]
No, I have not cheated on you babe...have you seen the girls here, if I were to cheat on you, high chances, it would be with Niall.

Liam.[laughing at his joke, but seeing that Maya hasn't done the same]
Babe...I love you...and only you...Gems...

Liam.[Maya hanged up the call, going through his contacts]
Oh shit! Better call my man Louis Tomlinson and ask him for his florists number!

CUT

SETTING![living room]

Louis.[sitting in the sofa with a coffee mug in his hands]
This coffee tastes like ass.

Harry.[sitting on the couch, next to Calum, Zayn and Liam]
That's not coffee-

Harry.[gets up, goes over to Louis to whisper into his ear]