🔞| I can | 🔞

'I-I don't want this...'

'It's as if I'm falling into a trap, slowly succumbing to the darkness of this man's world.'

Yoongi flips Hoseok on top of him and pushes upward, forcing his dick back into him, making him moan out from the sudden pressure.

Yoongi takes hold of the hybrids slims waist and forces him down while he pushes upward with his hips. Hoseok moans loudly from the sudden thrust and tries to keep up with Yoongi.

Yoongi continues to slam into Hoseok mercilessly, driving him over the edge with each thrust. Suddenly Yoongi changes his angle, making Hoseok scream in pleasure. He throws his head back as Yoongi's dick hits directly at his sweet spot.

"W-Wait, do-don't mo-ve..." Hoseok knows he's close, and so does Yoongi but ignores his pleas and continues to slam into him.

"Please, do-don't move anymore or I-I'll." Hoseok pleas once more, hoping he'll stop since he can't take much more. He doesn't even remember how many times he's cummed.

Yoongi looks up at Hoseok to see his lips swollen, eyes puffed with tears falling down his cheeks, face flushed, his deer ears flatten on his fluffy hair and twitching. He looked wrecked and Yoongi loved it.

Yoongi slows his pace down, going slowly for his little deer but going deeper than before, hitting his sweet spot even deeper.

Hoseok moans as more tears fall down his face as he closes his eyes feeling Yoongi inside him like never before. "AAH~ Don't m-move..."

Yoongi takes his right hand and brings Hoseok's face closer to his, "Do as you like." and kisses Hoseok softly, making the other melt like pudding in his hands.

Yoongi then pulls on Hoseok's tail with his left hand, making the other scream as he cums once again.

Hoseok falls on top of Yoongi while he slowly falls back down from his high. Hoseok's tail and ears twitch as he starts to slowly begin to come back. Hoseok eyes begin to slowly close from how exhausted he is.

'What was it that I came here for again...?'

Suddenly Yoongi flips them over, making Hoseok's back land on the bed. Yoongi pushes Hoseok's knees up and enters back in once again, making Hoseok moan out from the sudden penetration and stimulation.

'Fuck, I-I can't remember...I can't focus..'

Suddenly Hoseok's phone begins to buzz, making Hoseok jump and Yoongi look at the phone next to Hoseok.

Hoseok reaches for his phone and answers,

"Hey Hoseok, it's me!"

Hoseok eyes widen, "Jackson!"

"Were you sleeping or something? We thought you'd be coming, so we waited around..."

Hoseok moves his left hand on top of Yoongi's naked chest so he can push him out of his way.

"I'll be there soon!" Hoseok speaks to Jackson as he tries to move Yoongi off of him, but he doesn't move.

"Move out of my way." He whispers so Jackson wouldn't hear him, but Yoongi gets closer to Hoseok and starts biting his ears, making them twitch.

"I h-haven't f-finished work y-yet." he stutters out due to Yoongi's licking and touching his body.

"With work?"

"Y-Yeah!" Hoseok tries to concentrate on Jackson rather than Yoongi's hands all over his body.  

"I see. Well, right now, we're drinking at his hotel in Seoul called " T. Montana. It's crazy these people rented the place out until 4 am..."