| Min again...|

"It's quite the guest list when a politician throws a party..." Hoseok says as he walks around, offering people some drinks. He was dressed in a fancy black vest, white shirt, with a black bow around his neck and slick black pants. He parted his hair to the side to show off his forehead and was wearing light makeup. He was holding on to a tray of champagne glasses with his left hand, while on his right, he was hiding a camera under his sleeve as he takes pictures.

'With the elections coming up, I guess this must be their desperate move to gather donations.' He says in his mind while he looks around the fancy building decorated with high-class decorations. "I'll have a glass." A blond hair woman asks, "Yes, of course, miss." Hoseok says as he smiles politely at the woman. 'Phew, the things I do for a story. Maybe I shouldn't be in the waiter business-' "I'll have one," A deep and husky voice says behind Hoseok as he takes the glass. "Yes, sir. Please help yourself-" He cuts himself off as his eyes widen, seeing Min Yoongi taking a sip from his glass of champagne.

'Min?!' Hoseok quickly turns the other way, trying to avoid the male. 'What's he doing here?' He takes a few steps when, "So you've had to resort to a partime job to support yourself, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi says in a mocking tone. Hoseok flinched as he tried to suppress his ears from popping out from his head. Hoseok turns his head towards Yoongi in a worried look while Yoongi just smirks at him. "Oh, Mr. Min!" With that Yoongi turns his gaze from Hoseok to another male. Hoseok frowns as he sees Yoongi mingling with the man. 'I have a feeling that he was making fun of me.' He pouts, 'I'll get pictures of this jerk."

Hoseok continues to walk around as he remembers the things that happened to him during his time with Yoongi. How he was tied up with the restraints and Yoongi fucking him, showing no mercy. 'Just thinking about that makes my skin crawl.' He says as he shivers, but he quickly shakes his head, 'That's in the past. I don't need his mind games.' He sighs out. "Hey, Jung! Can you do me a favor and take out the garbage?" Hoseok turns to the male and nods, "Sure thing."

Hoseok opens the door to the back as he holds on to the bags, when "OUT OF THE WAY!" A man runs into Hoseok, making fall on his butt, "HEY-Wait is my camera, okay!?" Hoseok looks to make sure it was okay, making him sigh in relief that it was okay. He turns to his left to see two males pinning another male to a wall, trying to take the man's briefcase. Hoseok quickly takes photos of the three males, "Police over here!" Hoseok yells. The two males quickly take the briefcase from the other and run away from the scene. Hoseok runs to the male and gasps to see that he was stabbed in the stomach. "Hey, are you okay?!"

Back at Hoseok' apartment

Hoseok had his ears and tail out as he was laying on his bed as he holds up a disk in the air as he remembers what the man said to him. 'Please...take that to the red dragon night club. To Mr. Min... He was supposed to be here today...' He rolls over to his side, 'Min again...' He twirls the CD in his hands, 'They got to him before Min was able to meet him. I wonder if I should give it to him or not... He did almost die trying to give it to Min. What do I do?'

Meanwhile at the Hospital

Yoongi and Jungkook were heading to the male's room when he heard two people coming out of the room. "What do we do? The disk wasn't there when we dealt with that rat. Now. Mr. Par-" "Cool it. We can still get it back. He said that he gave it to one of the hotel employees. Do you remember what he looks like?" The green-haired male shakes his head. "Nope." With that, the two random males leave the hospital. Yoongi sighs, "Looks like we were too late." Jungkook was holding a few flowers in his hand and tilts his head in confusion, "What do you mean?" Yoongi turns around and heads out of the hospital, "Let's go." Jungkook was a bit confused, but he figured what he meant when he heard nurses rushing to the male's room. "Quick, he's losing his vitals!"

Later that day, Hoseok was standing in front of the club that the male said to go to. "Min got it! M-I-N! I told you that I've got important business with the guy!" Hoseok yells at one of the bodyguards, "If he's not here, then tell me where he is!" He yells again. The guard just stands there not listening to Hoseok. "Hey, are you listening!" Hoseok yells as he crosses his arms. The guard gets pissed and picks Hoseok up from his shirt, "Hey!" He yells as the guard throws him to the street. "OW!" The guard looks at Hoseok with a stern look, "This place isn't for kids. Now leave, kid." Hoseok pouts, making his ears pop out, "Fuck it!" He yells as he leaves fuming in anger, "It has nothing to do with me! I'm throwing the stupid thing in the trash!"

He sighs as he looks at the sky, 'This all just sort of landed on my lap anyway.' He tsks and continues to walk, "Don't mess with a photographer/journalist! I know where that grandpa lives!" After a while of walking, he was almost back home when a black car stops next to him. Hoseok raises his brow when a tall and handsome male walks out, "We've been searching for you." Hoseok was amazed at how handsome the man looked. The male smiles at Hoseok. "Later today, we were not very considerable to you. The boss is waiting for you. So, please get in." Hoseok shakes his head as he begins to walk away. "Thanks, but no. I'm done getting involved." The male continues to smile, "I must insist. I was ordered to bring you no matter what." Hoseok snaps his head back and frowns, "I said no."

The male smile disappears, "This is a very urgent business." Hoseok rolls his eyes, "If you have an urgent business, then go ahead and leave." The male stares at Hoseok with cold eyes, "You must forgive me, but we're out of time."  Hoseok glances up at the handsome male. The male was dressed in a fancy suit and tie, he has very soft features, his hair was parted to the side, but what stood out the most was the color of his hair, it was light pink. 'He seems different from the people I've seen so far that works with Min.' He says to himself. "You...are you really one of Min's people?" The male narrows his eyes, "Tae, get him." Hoseok eyes widen when a male comes from behind him and covers his mouth, making him pass out. "Good job, now we have to take the kid to Jimin."

📷📷📷📷
Hello it's been a while!
I'll try to update the next chapter some time tomorrow!

📷📷📷📷Hello it's been a while! I'll try to update the next chapter some time tomorrow!