|So, he got away|

It was dark and cold. Hoseok was caged in a cell as his naked, limp body lays on a thin white sheet on the floor. His hands still tied as he slowly opens his eyes. He still feels a bit drowsy from the drug that Jimin gave him. His deer ears twitch from the sudden groans of pain in the distance, 'What's going on?'

Soon it was quiet then the sound of footsteps begin to echo around the room. They stop in front of the cell, and Hoseok could only see black slick fancy shoes. "Hey, wake up. We're leaving." A deep voice echoes through the cell. Hoseok immediately recognizes the voice making quickly sit up with wide eyes seeing Min Yoongi looking down at him from the other side of the cell bars. His ears and tail quickly, disappear as he looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi showed no emotions as he looks at Hoseok, "Hurry up, I'm a busy man." Hoseok was still a bit shocked to see Yoongi here and doesn't say anything. Yoongi stares at Hoseok as he places an arm on the cell's bars as he smirks, "I see that I left you speechless." He says in a teasing tone as he opens the cell door with the keys, he got from the men he took down. He walks in and uncuffs Hoseok's hands.

Hoseok finally looks up at Yoongi and frowns, "Why are you here? Didn't I give you the stupid disk?" Yoongi's cold dark eyes look back at Hoseok's light brown, "Ah, right that disk." Yoongi takes off his black suit and covers Hoseok with it and places him over his shoulders as he walks out of the cell. Hoseok eyes widen as he wiggles around, "Hey, I-I can walk! Put me down!" Yoongi just ignores his protests as he continues to walk.

Hoseok gasps as he notices the many lifeless bodies's on the floor. Hoseok eyes widen in shock and fear, "You crazy bastard! P-Put me down, you murderer!" He yells as he thrashes around. Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Calm down, they aren't dead. Take a good look there still, breathing." He says in a monotone voice. Hoseok looks closer to see that they were still breathing.

They finally arrived at Yoongi's car, and he puts Hoseok down on the ground. "Get in," Yoongi demands as he opens the door for Hoseok. "No!" Hoseok spits and starts walking away. "You've got to be out of your mind." Yoongi states as he sees Hoseok walking. "I don't need a ride! I'll go home myself!" He huffs out.

Yoongi raises a brow and smirks, "You're going to ride the train looking like that?" He says as he looks at Hoseok, who was only wearing his coat that covered to his mid-thighs. Hoseok spins around and frowns, "I'm walking home, you asshole-" He was soon cut off by a bullet grazing over his shoulder then a few more as they went around his body.

"Jimin!" Yoongi yells as he takes his gun out and points to Jimin, who was looking down at them from a balcony, pointing his gun at the two males. Yoongi frowns as he looks at Jimin, who stares back at him with the cold stare. It lasted for a few more seconds, and Jimin turns and leaves heading back to his estate.

Yoongi cautiously looks at Jimin, making sure he wouldn't try anything again, and when he was out of slight, he relaxed a bit. He then noticed the tight grip from behind him. Hoseok was grabbing tightly on Yoongi's shirt, and his ears and tail were out as he trembles behind him. His body on high alert as his ears twitch from the slightest sound and his eyes looking around, ready to fight or run. "Get in," Yoongi demands once again, and this time Hoseok doesn't say anything and gets in the car.

At Yoongi's apartment complex

"You're dirty. Wash yourself." Yoongi demands as he pushes Hoseok under the shower. Hoseok was still out of it from the earlier events as he looks at the floor as his ears fall flat on his head. "Hey," Yoongi says as he leans against the door of the bathroom. His eyes soften, seeing how scared the kid in front of him is. Yoongi takes hold of Hoseok's waist and lifts his chin up to kiss him.

After a few seconds, Yoongi pulls away, and Hoseok looks at him with a confused look. "You've done a pretty good job so far, huh?" Hoseok tilts his had to the side as his ears flop to the side. "Erasing the information on that disk," Yoongi says as he smirks. Hoseok raises his brow and smiles, "Huh, it was erased? That's funny..." Yoongi places his thumb over Hoseok lips and softly caress it, "Are you trying to trick me, Jung? That will cost you."

Yoongi traps Hoseok between the wall as he begins to kiss his neck. "M-Min! W-Wait! St-Stop it! You said I was dirty, didn't you? Hands off me!" Yoongi stops kissing and looks into Hoseok's eyes, showing a dangerous glint behind them. "Did you think I was just going to let you go that easily?" He says dangerously, making Hoseok eyes widen as his ears lean forward on high alert knowing something dangerous is going to happen to him.

Yoongi smirks and leans close to Hoseok's ear and nibbles on it, making his ear twitch, and a yelp comes from Hoseok. "I'll clean all the places he dirtied you." He growls

The sound of water running in the background and moans echoing in the bathroom. Hoseok's hands were tied up around the control panels of the shower as he was bent forward with his ass up. Yoongi was behind Hoseok as he pushed inside him, making the younger whimper. "S-Shit, that hurts..." He says as he tries to adjust to the dick up his ass. Yoongi leans forward as he kisses Hoseok back. He brushes his hand on Hoseok's cute tail making the younger moan at the touch as his body trembles.

"You're really something, taking all those wounds when raped you." Yoongi states as he continues to play with his tail. Hoseok lets out another moan and glares behind him, "You're just like him. Even if I said I didn't want it you-" Yoongi's eye twitched, and he flips Hoseok over on his back and opens his legs and flicks Hoseok's hard dick making him moan. "Exactly who's saying they don't want it?"

Yoongi smirks as he looks at Hoseok, who had his face flushed, tears falling from his doe-like eyes, red plump lips from how hard he's kissed him. He looked beautiful all spread out for him, "Don't get the wrong idea, Hoseok. I just don't like other people touching my things. I've taken back what belongs to me." He leans in closer to Hoseok's face shocked face and smiles evilly, "And in this world, I hold your freedom in my hand." He says with a deep and dangerous tone.

Hoseok was a bit taken back hearing Yoongi say his name which sounded nice... He shakes his head not wanting to think that and scoffs as he glares up at Yoongi, "In your fucking dreams, grandpa! I'll never be-" He lets out a high pitched moan when Yoongi thrusts deep into him. "I'm the only one you will ever have. You should cry, knowing you belong to me." Yoongi leans in a kisses Hoseok as he continues to thrust harder into him until he cums.

Hoseok was passed out on the bed sleeping peacefully, as Yoongi hold him in his arms hugging, him from behind. "You should know it only gets more dangerous the further you go down the rabbit hole." With that Yoongi, falls asleep with Hoseok in his arms.

Yoongi groans from the sunlight hitting his face. He rolls over to find that the side that Hoseok was sleeping was empty. He smirks as he gets out of the bed. "So, he got away."

Yoongi walks towards the balcony and walks out naked, not caring whatsoever. He takes in the cold morning air and looks down towards the street to see Hoseok walking out of his building. He smirks, "You just keep running away from me, Hoseok. I guess that means I get the pleasure of chasing after you again."

📷📷📷📷
Hello another update for you wonderful people!

📷📷📷📷Hello another update for you wonderful people!