Fuck.

I was about to upload the new chapter and the app I type it out on was playing up and DELETED THE FUCKING CHAPTER I AM LITERALLY ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN.

Y/N and Eri were reunited and I was happy with the reunion and I felt like I really captured her emotions before she did this is so fucking annoying so just hang in there everyone I'm gonna get a new chapter out I promise but it might take a bit more time, this story is not finished nor has it been abandoned, I'm just at wits end right now.

But while I'm here is there any questions? About the story or characters or life in general?

Sorry I'm not uploading or writing as frequently as I did at the start it's just that I've stopped day dreaming about this particular storyline, I've gone through a few other lives in Mha in my head. Like one with the quirk Fairy which is basically just that she has the powers of a fairy and her hero name was Titania like the fairy queen from A Midsummers Night Dream. Another was where she had bone control/Manipulation and the hero name was Steoblast (like osteoblast the cell that makes bones but without the 'o') and most recently I've been thinking about a teleportation and portal quirk, hero name: Rift. Ngl I like these quirks much more than how I've given Y/N three quirks in one in this but meh I stand by it.

But thanks for reading this far and I hope you guys make it to the end, every read, vote and comment is appreciated. I really do love hearing you guys' thoughts especially the "marry me y/n" ones since I've put quite a bit of me into her, makes me feel wanted.