Between the Stories

Elsa didn’t have long to linger, because Prince Hans was about to arrive at her door and take her away, back to Arendell.  Jack would follow her to the dungeon and in her escape onto the frozen fjord.  There, she faced the worst heartbreak of all, but the love between the sisters healed Anna’s frozen heart and restored summer to Arendell.
Jack rejoiced to see Elsa so happy with her sister and their companions Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven.  She had found her family again at last.  Jack knew that she would stay happy with them and that although he loved her deeply, the Man in the Moon was calling him.  Elsa didn’t seem to need him anymore, so he left to pursue his responsibilities as a winter spirit.  Years later, in the peak of autumn,  a strange voice began to sing in his ear, telling him that Elsa was undertaking a great quest to the north.  He allowed himself to finally follow his heart back to Elsa, and was there with her as she followed the same voice to Ahtohallan to uncover the truth about her powers.
In Ahtohallan, Jack accompanied Elsa as she followed the mysterious voice that had been calling her into the depths of the glacier.  He watched in utter amazement as she discovered the truth about her parents and the meaning of her own powers.  She stood in her true place, surrounded by the other elements as her dress and hair transformed, her power growing stronger than ever.  She was confident and full of inner strength as she stepped into her rightful role as the fifth and most powerful element, the bridge between the worlds of magic and of humans.  Jack had never felt prouder of her, but then her curiosity drew her deeper into the ice, where her mother’s spirit couldn’t follow.