Did you kiss Sapnap?

Dream POV

*i get closer to George and i see him getting scared which makes me giggle a little bit. Let's say.. even if the things with Sapnap wasn't going on i still wasn't going to get mad on him because he kissed Sapnap. Yes i could get hurt or upset or stuff like that but i will never be mad to scare him*

'Did you kissed Sapnap, George?'

*i ask and i sit on the bed in front of him and i see him just looking down and crying*

'Answer me'

*he looks at me shaking and says a little yes*

'Did you liked it?'

*he nods again and plays with his fingers trying not to panic even more. Gosh should i stop playing with him? He is kinda adorable. I giggle and he looks confused but it doesn't ease his panic state whatsoever*

'Do you like him George?'

*he looks at me again, he seems really scared of my which kind of breaks my heart but a little bit of games won't hurt anyone right?*

'Y-yes.. i'm.. i'm sorry.. i just... it's n-not his fault.. if you want to hurt someone... p-please don't hurt him.. hurt me.. it's my fault..'

*i touch his cheek softly and he flinches but he still let's me to touch him*

'Do you love me too George? Like you love Sapnap?'

*he nods again but i want to hear an answer from him*

'Speak'

*well i kind of sound scary now i can't lie. But i kind of like being in 'control'*

'I.. i l-love both of you... please.. don't hurt him'

*Sapnap giggles and George looks more confused now*

'Why.. are you laughing Sapnap? H-he is mad..'

*i laugh too and now he really looks at us like we are crazy but oh well*

'Who said i am mad George? I can't be mad.. especially with you..'

*i giggle and give him a short kiss on the lips and wipe his tears*

'Come on stop crying okay? I won't hurt you or Sapnap... i am just really happy.. to see you two together.. like that..'

'Oh.. really?'

*he tries to regulate his breath and i hold his hand*

'Well... yeah.. me and Sapnap.. we um.. talked..and.. look maybe you won't receive those news in a good way but it's just a suggestion okay? Well i liked Sapnap for a long time... and i likes you too... and he does the same.. he likes the both of us.. so we came to the conclusion.. that we should.. you know... all of us to be in a relationship? It's fine if you don't want to tho.. just a suggestion?'

*god please make him say yes. That would make me so happy..*

'Obviously it's fine if you don't want to..don't feel pressured to.. you know.. try to make us happy okay?'

*Sapnap says and George nods looking down*

George POV

*well.. the idea sounds amazing of course. But what if i will be third wheeling? Or.. can't satisfy them enough? I might be overthinking this maybe but.. i don't know. i love both of them so much and them liking me back makes me feel really good... but what if they will get bored? Disgusted by me?*

'I want to do it... but... what if you two will get bored of me? Or i don't know... hate me?'

*they both laugh and i get more shy*

'George we are kind of... too in love with you, you know? I doubt we will ever get bored of you.. like seriously... so is that a yes????'

*Sapnap says excited and i giggle*

'Of course'

'YES'

*they both jump and i laugh as i look down. God is my life getting better? I really hope so... i really do feel happy right now*

'Give me a kiss kiss'

*says Sapnap and i shake my head laughing*

'No you have to earn a kiss from me.. do you think you can get them for free? Nah who do you think i am?'

*i giggle and he just gets on top of me and i scream in surprise, but i'm not scared*

'So no kiss?'

*he fake pouts and i shake my head laughing*

'You did this to yourself'

*he smirks and i am confused but i scream again when i feel him starting to tickle me*

'NO NO PLEASE STOP SAPNAP NO'

*i start laughing as i try to make him stop but i just can't, he is stronger than me*

'DREAM PLEASE HELP... NO DREAM PLEASE HELP ME. SAPNAP STOP'

'What??? What did you say George? Sorry did you say you will give him a kiss?'

*oh this bitch.*

'YES I WILL GIVE HIM A KISS PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP.. I CANT'

*i laugh louder as he still tickles me but Dream tells him to stop and i try to catch my breath as i calm down*

'Oh my god Sapnap i can't even breath'

*i still laugh as i try to just breath normally*

'Soooo where is my kiss?'

*i giggle and look away blushing but he grabs me by the chin and makes me look in his eyes as he just kisses me slowly. God i thought it would be weird to kiss in front of Dream but this is actually making me feel.. a bit.. you know?*

'Okay okay stop we need to eat'

*we all laugh and Sapnap helps me on my legs and we all go downstairs to eat*

*to be honest... earlier i really thought Dream is going to hurt me... even though i knew he could never hurt me. But for a moment i thought the man i love will hurt me. But gladly everything turned out good. I am so happy right now*

___________________________________
YOOO ANOTHEE CHAPTERRRRR. today was such a good day everyone is just so SUPPORTIVE and it makes me so happy. I. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/ NIGHT. JF YOU EVER NEED SOMETHING JUST TEXT ME AND I WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU OKAY?? I LOVE YOU