𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞.

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
welcome to triton— a
world of water and blood and war,
where magic is forbidden and pirates are
the only ones who are partially free from
the grip of the empire. grab a sword and summon some courage from wherever
you can find it—you'll need them both
if you're to survive here.

━━━━━━  ( ₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚.* +  )

Once, Triton and the Seven Nations were at peace. That all changed when two of the Nations, Zinnia and Ulkon, united to strike at the Ocean Nation; the home of the ocean-dwellers who had the strongest magic in all of the Seven Nations.

Three of the other four Nations rushed to the Ocean Nation's aid, while Kerene remained neutral, and the war raged for ten years, until Zinnia and Ulkon, with their size and technological advances were able to defeat the Ocean Nation and it's allies.

The Ocean Nation was destroyed; the Sea Queen and her people murdered. Magic and it's creatures and artifacts were outlawed, and the Six Nations Empire rose to power. Zinnea claimed the new throne for itself with Ulkon as it's cherished ally, while the other Nations and leaders were punished for their alliances with the Ocean Nation.

Imperial Law ruled over all, terror and death loomed over the peoples of Triton like a cloud; always present and ugly but no sign of when the storm would break.

The Nation of Elyst tried and failed to rebel, resulting their people either being slaughtered afterwards or enslaved for the next three centuries; either way, any other spark of resistance in the other Nations winked out of existence. Fear spread, the Empire grew more powerful, and without the Ocean Nation to keep the dark creatures of the seas at bay, the oceans became increasingly dangerous over the years.

About three and a half centuries later, the only ones who remain free from the Empire's control are those who brave the ocean's threats, both human and beast. Constantly on the run from either the Imperial Navy or some dark creature, pirates are free on the wild waves of Triton's oceans, which is more than the other peoples of Triton can say.

But the Empire is moving towards an ancient power that will allow them to harness the oceans themselves--harness them and wipe out pirates for good. But two pirate crews get wind of this plan and aren't very happy about it.

( ₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚.* +  )  ━━━━━━

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
eventide —
an original pirate
apply fic

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
in which two rival pirate
crews have to unite to stop an
empire from obtaining a magic item
that will allow them to control the
very seas themselves.

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
graphics

cover by me

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
dedications
to my crew ,, oldie#1 ,, oldie#2
and barelyanoldie ,, thanks for helping
me plan this i love y'all more than i
can say <3 ,, also y'all're old wtf

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
STARTED; 02/12/2021
PUBLISHED; 12/19/2021
ENDED;  __________

꒰ 🐚 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷
ashley speaks!
first of all ,, how dare they not have a pirate ship emoji 😤😤
second of all ,, pirates >>> !! that's it. that's the post.
pls apply ,, i'm excited for this <3