Young! James Potter

Y/n runs all over Hogwarts looking for James

Y/n runs all over Hogwarts looking for James. Lily rejected him for the last and final time and James didn't really take it well. After explaining the situation to the marauders and Y/n he started to cry and ran off.

Y/n went to run after him but James had longer legs then her so she quickly lost him. "James?! James please come back!" She yells pleading. As she runs outside she notices some smoke coming from astronomy tower.

She calmly walks up the astronomy tower stairs to see James near the balcony smoking a cigarette. She walks up putting a hand on his back, "James?" She softly asks.

He looked at her breathing out some smoking into her face. Y/n coughed a bit looking at him sorrowful. "James. Its okay." She says patting him softly. "I don't get it. What does she see in Snape?" He asks angrily.

Y/n's eye furrowed angry he was mad over a girl, surely he would find a new better appreciative girl that would love him for him. "Now James! That makes me angry! If she's not willing to see you for you then someone else will!" She says crossing her arms. "Oh yeah? Then who?" He asked inhaling his cigarette.

"I can't believe you never noticed my feelings or appreciation for you!"