Young! Tom Riddle

Y/n yawns as she walks back to the Slytherin common room, she got held back for detention and she was pretty tired

Y/n yawns as she walks back to the Slytherin common room, she got held back for detention and she was pretty tired. As she walks in she notices perfect, smart, and cutest boy in Slytherin was sitting on the couch. Tom Riddle.

As she quietly tries to get to the girls dorm rooms she hears a voice talk to her. "Y/n. I've been waiting for you." Tom says getting up from the couch. Y/n turns towards him with her arms crossed. "What is it now Tom?" She asked with a hint of attitude.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't talk like that." He smirked looking at her. "Cut the bullshit Riddle. I'm tired so what do you want?" She sighed, Tom walks forward a bit with his hands behind his back. "As you know we both have been becoming quite close and I would like to make a proposal." He says.

Y/n yawns. "What kind of proposal?" She asks getting impatient. Tom gives a small chuckle and smirks towards her. "If you do not already know I do have a soft spot for you. You're the first person to help with my future plans so I would like you to become my lifetime partner." He finally says causing Y/n to stand in shock.

"I... Isn't that kind of odd? The perfect Slytherin boy all of a sudden dating a girl that is rarely seen around him." Y/n asked raising an eyebrow. Tom chuckled, "It'll be our little secret." He smirked stepping right in front of her, Y/n blushed but hid it very well. "So... Do you accept my proposal?"

Y/n looked Tom in the eye, smirking. She steps forward connecting her lips onto his. They share a sweet passionate kiss before pulling apart, Y/n gives him a smile before saying,

"Yes. I do."