Newt Scamander

A muggle or No Maj sits behind the counter in her jewelry shop bored, She sighs as no one has come into her shop all day

A muggle or No Maj sits behind the counter in her jewelry shop bored, She sighs as no one has come into her shop all day. She looks around noticing a cute fluffy platypus looking thing holding jewelry up with its arm.

"I've never noticed this statue before... Oh well it will look cute in front of the windows." She says picking it up and putting it on the window display. She sits down as boredom sinks in again.

After a few minutes she notices a guy with curly dirty blond hair and a blue trench coat look at her window display raising his eyebrows at the platypus 'statue'.

He immediately runs in and the platypus starts running as well. "What the?!" Y/n yelled as she got up from her seat, backing up a bit. "Sorry miss!" He says as he starts destroying her jewelry shop to catch this creature!

Once he caught the thing he flipped it upside down and started shaking it. A bunch of jewelry, coins, and other shiny things fell out of it. "Sorry about that miss. I'll fix everything." He says and with a flick of his wand everything was back to normal.

"Now you! Back in the briefcase." Newt says about to open the case. "Wait! Can you tell me what this creature is?" She asked curious looking at the adorable creature. He looks at her surprised but tells her anyway, "This is a Niffler. It... loves shiny things." He chuckles.

Y/n smiles. "Well before you put him back... in there..." She says looking at the briefcase but then grabs a small gold ring and hands it to the Niffler. "He can have this." She smiles.

Newt is shocked but smiles anyways, "Thank you. I'm Newt Scamander." He says putting his hand out, Y/n smiles shaking his hand.

"Hello I'm Y/n L/n."