✨Headcanons #1✨

Here's some headcanons I have of the Marauders + Lily and Severus.

Nicknames:

James Potter's nicknames would be Prongs by his friends. Y/n would call him Dear since his Animagus is a Stag and what he would call Y/n either babe or baby.

Sirius Black's nicknames would be Padfoot by his friends while Y/n would call him Pretty Boy since he is a pretty boy 😌 and Sirius would call Y/n Darling because he finds Y/n Darling.

Remus Lupin's nicknames would be Moony by his friends while Y/n would call him Hubby because he do be husband material 😌💛 and Remus would call Y/n sunshine because Sun and Moon! (And Because Y/n shines brighter then the sun!)

Peter Pettigrew's nicknames would be Wormtail by his friends while Y/n would call him Sweetness because of his sweet personality and his love for sweets and Peter would call Y/n Honey because how sweet she can be... or when she wants to be 👀.

Lily Even's nicknames would be Lills by her friends while Y/n would call her My Flower or just Flower because she is literally a flower 🌷❤ and Lily would call Y/n Temptress because of how TEMPTING they are!

Severus Snape's nicknames would be Sev by his friends while Y/n would call him Doe because his Patronus is a Doe and because of his dark black eyes while he would call Y/n Light because she lights up his world.

Random things I can see them doing:

James loves walking up to Y/n and flirts with her like they weren't already married/dating.

"Hey wanna go out?"

"James I'm trying to put the baby to bed."

"Let me relive this moment."

***

Sirius absolutely loves dancing. He will turn on the country radio and dance to country music with Y/n.

"Darling quickly Why Don't We Just Dance by Josh turner is on!"

"I'm coming pretty boy but this is the 7th dance today!"

***

Remus and Y/n love faking proposal's in restaurants just so they can get free cake.

"Y/n L/n will you marry me?"

"YESS!"

***

Peter loves using his Animagus to spy on Y/n while she changing in her room.

"Give me a moment Peter I need to change."

"Okay I'll wait out here."

...

"AH! PETER!"

***

Lily loves going on picnic dates but Y/n always forgets something making Lily laugh.

"Hey flower... Where's the Cornish pasties?"

"Haha! You forgot them Y/n"

"Oh...."

***

Severus never admits it but he absolutely LOVES cuddling. He will do anything to cuddle without saying it out loud.

"Ahem..... Ahem!.....AHEM!"

"You want to cuddle don't you?"

"Cuddle? Me? Ew no!"

"Alright you say you don't-"

"Well if you insist."