𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, Infinity

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑❛ HONEY, I'LL GIVE YOUANYTHING YOU WANTAS LONG AS I GETSOMETHING BACK

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
HONEY, I'LL GIVE YOU
ANYTHING YOU WANT
AS LONG AS I GET
SOMETHING BACK.
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

Name
Infinity

Alias / Titles
• The Guide
• The Nome Whisperer
• GoGo

Characteristics
Gender || ♀️ Female
Species || Human
Age || 9
Sin/Virtue || Greed
Blood Type || B
Likes || Exploring, gathering, shiny objects
Dislikes || Hurting the nomes, being outsmarted, being stolen from
Status || Alive
Family || Unknown

Inventory
+ Rope with grappling hook tied to the end of it
+ Map of the Maw
+ First aid kit
+ Screwdriver
+ (Dead) Flashlight
+ Matches
+ Water bottles
+ Bread and jam
+ Journal

Voice Claim
Regina Spektor

= = = = = =

"I SUPPOSE THIS IS AN ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL SCENARIO?"
━ Infinity, when going to face The Geisha

HISTORY
Not much can be said about Infinity's past, but there have been a few hints every now and again pointing towards the fact that she may have been a part of an aristocratic family before she was brought to the Maw.

PERSONALITY
Infinity is sly, cunning, and mischievous, and often looks after herself in order to survive the absolute Hell that the Maw is. Despite this, though, she actually does help the other kids every now and again when given the chance, and even acts as a guide of the sorts if they wish to try and escape — as long as they pay her, of course. Though Infinity does know that it is rather cold, and even selfish of her to ask for payment just to get a little help to survive, she hasn't spent years on the Maw by herself for nothing, and is willing to do whatever she can to get by no matter what . . . Maybe.

(Fun fact: she's actually a really big softie once you get to know her.)

APPEARANCE
Infinity has dark, chocolate brown hair that goes past her shoulders and stops just at the end of her back. Her skin is very pale, and her eyes are a stunning, eye-catching color of purple. Atop her head, she wears a pair of goggles, and a single earring rests in her right ear; shaped like a cross.

Wardrobe wise, Infinity wears a white, button-up shirt with a collar under a green sweater, which she also wears under a pair of black overalls. Around her waist appears to be a handmade belt, and a chain hangs off of it. To add to her look, bandages cover not only her two hands, but her legs as well, and she states that she had lost her shoes a long time ago due to them no longer fitting her feet.

And finally, to complete it all, a backpack that seems to be a lot bigger on the inside than it is on the outside rests on her shoulders.