𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, London

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*❛❛ god

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
❛❛ god. what is it like inside
of your boring minds, i wonder? ❜❜
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

ⁿᵃᵐᵉ
london

❀ ᵃᵍᵉ
84 [physically]
12 [mentally]

❀ ᵍᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
female

❀ ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿˢ
she / her
they / them

❀ ʰᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
4'7"

❀ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵉˢ
porcelain doll

︎☻︎ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ
︎↬ memes
making jokes paris won't ever understand
violin music
ballet
winning
board games
making new friends
the element of surprise

︎☹︎ ᵈⁱˢˡⁱᵏᵉˢ
failure
losing
heavy metal
creeps
jerks
strangers invading her personal space

︎❦︎ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉ ᶜˡᵃⁱᵐ
derivakat

ꨄ︎ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ
paris ["father"]

ఌ︎ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
+ yumi
+ lily
+ iris

⚠︎ ᵉⁿᵉᵐⁱᵉˢ
- "uh ... pennywise??"

✍︎ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡⁱᵗʸ
&&. careless
&&. selfless
&&. stubborn
&&. playful
&&. mischievous
&&. clever
&&. intelligent
&&. deceiving
&&. dramatic
&. maybe a little arrogant
&. a bit cocky

☕︎ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ
︎role ;; her role is basically the diversion, yet she also works in as the bait a lot of the time. when created, london was designed to look as though she were a normal human child. due to this, it was very easy for her to walk among the streets without prying human eyes, and also quite easy for her to get information out of anyone that may know the location of a toy that needed to be captured and brought back to the toy shop once again.

strengths ;; despite being a porcelain doll, london is actually quite durable and not very easily broken, but that is only due to the materials her creator had used when making her. she is also quite flexible as well, and manages to easily move around almost any terrain without a problem. due to being ( sort of ) made of porcelain glass, the girl is also very light on her feet, making it easier for her to dodge attacks and such. london is very intelligent, too, despite what she makes people think, and is very observant along with this. oh, and another thing to note: she's one hell of an actress.

weaknesses ;; sometimes, london can get ahead of herself and take on challenge that she shouldn't be able to bare - at least not alone. due to her stubbornness as well, she does not easily take a simple "no" for an answer, and will often go off and do what she wants anyway despite the consequences. she can also be rather insensitive and maybe a little apathetic at times, though she may not realize when she is until it's too late.

weapon ;; an umbrella

🖋️ ᵠᵘᵒᵗᵉˢ

❛❛ shut up. yes, i know you aren't saying anything out loud, but you're thinking and that alone is enough to hurt my brain.

JUST DO IT, POPS, IT'S FOR THE AESTHETIC.

how can i be so careless? oh, well that's easy to answer! i just do this itty, bitty, little thing called what i want.

i was everything he couldn't control.

i do very bad things, and i do them well.

* * * * *
-cxndylove uuuuhhhh idk if you're still into this fandom but imma tag you in this anyway just in case- 👀

𝐎𝐂 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें